'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

College would be a lot more fun being worth 22 million while u are there ! Party's would be crazy also prob be the only person with a Ferrari on campus :)

Read my above post dude.

You defaulting to skin color is disturbing.

Your above post is retarded and does not make them comparable at all. Vince Young is out of the league because he was an absolute moron who partied all of his money away and frankly, was a bad QB. Cam Newton broke the then NFL rookie passing record and is extremely smart with his finances and also has started a charity foundation for Charlotte youth.

So again, there really is no comparison between him and Vince Young. Stop trying to use the terms reprehensible and disturbing to describe my posts when you make posts equivalent to throwing $hit up against the wall to see if it sticks...

Your above post is retarded and does not make them comparable at all. Vince Young is out of the league because he was an absolute moron who partied all of his money away and frankly, was a bad QB. Cam Newton broke the then NFL rookie passing record and is extremely smart with his finances and also has started a charity foundation for Charlotte youth.

So again, there really is no comparison between him and Vince Young. Stop trying to use the terms reprehensible and disturbing to describe my posts when you make posts equivalent to throwing $hit up against the wall to see if it sticks...

GUY, every NFL player has a charity. :eek:lol:, you clearly have a love affair for Cam. I'm sorry he won't bring your team to stardom. Boo-hoo...

Foster to Washington.

GUY, every NFL player has a charity. :eek:lol:, you clearly have a love affair for Cam. I'm sorry he won't bring your team to stardom. Boo-hoo...

Foster to Washington.

Ah, so you have no answer to anything I said and you have clearly made yourself look like a moron. Cool, that pretty much falls in line with your entire history on this site...

Reactions: 1 person
Ah, so you have no answer to anything I said and you have clearly made yourself look like a moron. Cool, that pretty much falls in line with your entire history on this site...

Guy, I answered all your questions...Do you read?
So you know about Cam's finances through what? Do you manage his IRA? Come on guy, just trying to pull straws from the air.

AGAIN. FOSTER TO WASHINGTON.

Guy, I answered all your questions...Do you read?
So you know about Cam's finances through what? Do you manage his IRA? Come on guy, just trying to pull straws from the air.

AGAIN. FOSTER TO WASHINGTON.

Sticking with the theme in this thread, Warren Moon approves of this message! :good!:

$cam don't care bout Auburn! He's just using them! Wait, what? :wink:

Correct. Had things not worked out so perfectly, he would care as much about Auburn as I do. He used them like he would of used whoever the highest bidder was going to be (Auburn in this case). He would of done great things at Miss St, or Tenn, etc. However, he got paid thousands for playing WHILE at Auburn and getting paid millions now in NFL (with endorsements). I think the tuition he is paying at Auburn for someone to take his tests hardly constitutes him caring about them. :eek:lol:

kill this thread not because its off topic but because Tennessee has never been in it for him yet his thread stayss kill it

kill this thread not because its off topic but because Tennessee has never been in it for him yet his thread stayss kill it

I don't speak for everyone, but I'm kinda interested in where one of the top players in the country chooses to go to college (especially if its in the SEC).

I don't speak for everyone, but I'm kinda interested in where one of the top players in the country chooses to go to college (especially if its in the SEC).

Do not fret. They will not kill the thread. There are many more black quarterbacks to be discussed and analyzed. :peace2:

VN Store

Back