January/February Official Visits

1/18 weekend...

Add commitments Dillon Weisman and A.J. Branisel to the list. Commitment Chauntez Jackson told Paul that he is not visiting this weekend. He's going to visit the first weekend of February.

-Hubbs

Doesn't matter about Jackson. He's a Houston commit now. Thread needs to be updated.

Reactions: 1 person
So after its all said and done, who IS actually visiting this weekend besided Lawson? Can anyone provide an official updated list?

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

TrésDay;8022179 said:
Weekend of January 18th
DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)
TE Arshad Jackson
RB Peyton Barber (Ole Miss commit)
RB JoJo Kemp
DB Jaleel Hytchye
*DB Shelton Gibson (WVU commit)
DE Davin Bellamy (FSU commit)
DB Eddie Jackson
DE Jaylen Miller
DB Cameron Sutton (UT commit)
TE AJ Branisel (UT commit)
WR Ryan Jenkins (UT commit) Unofficial Visit
OL Austin Sanders (UT commit) Unofficial Visit
WR Josh Smith (UT commit)
OL Brett Kendrick (UT commit)
OL Dylan Weisman (UT commit)
DB Malik Foreman (UT commit)Unofficial Visit

Has Hytchye's visit been confirmed since he committed to Kentucky?

1. Kendrick
2. Josh Smith
3. A.J. Branisel
4. Austin Sanders
5. Dylan Wiesman
6. Davin Bellamy
7. Ryan Jenkins
8. Carl Lawson
9. Cameron Sutton
10. Jaylen Miller
11. Malik Foreman
12. Shelton Gibson

Possibly Jason Smith and maybe 1-2 more last minute. Per Hubbs.

And Peyton Barber per 247

Anybody have a total number of OVs used after this weekend assuming they all show up?

How many does that leave us for the last two weeks due to probation?

1. Kendrick
2. Josh Smith
3. A.J. Branisel
4. Austin Sanders
5. Dylan Wiesman
6. Davin Bellamy
7. Ryan Jenkins
8. Carl Lawson
9. Cameron Sutton
10. Jaylen Miller
11. Malik Foreman
12. Shelton Gibson

Possibly Jason Smith and maybe 1-2 more last minute. Per Hubbs.

And Peyton Barber per 247
I thought that Foreman was on the hill last weekend or was I reading it wrong?

Plus I thought I saw it somewhere that Foster was coming in with Lawson this weekend? I may be behind haven't had time to read thru all the threads but has that changed or was it just wishful thinking?

Plus I thought I saw it somewhere that Foster was coming in with Lawson this weekend? I may be behind haven't had time to read thru all the threads but has that changed or was it just wishful thinking?

Foster changed his mind and is going to Bama this weekend

Update 1/25 weekend...

E.J. Levenberry
Vonn Bell
Tyler Boyd
JoJo Kemp
Keith Bryant
Joshua Dobbs
Mackenzie Alexander
Antonio Riles

Reactions: 3 people
You guys kinda get the feeling that this class is going to finish with quite a large boom? Just from looking at these visitor lists for this weekend and the next, even the first weekend in Feb, its impressive. They are all current commits or STUD athletes. In a short period of time the staff has managed to secure visits from many top players and it seems we are going to be filling these remaining spots with some blue chip talent. :rock:

TrésDay;8022179 said:
Wanted to have a thread to keep track of when guys are coming in next month. I'll try to keep it updated as best I can with all of these new names popping up. So far I have:

Weekend of January 4th
OL Cody Clay (JUCO)
WR Ryan Jenkins (UT commit)

Weekend of January 11th
TE Woody Quinn (JUCO) (UT commit)
LB Jermaine Grace
RB Johnathon Ford (Vandy commit)
OL Chongo Kondolo (JUCO)
ATH John Franklin III (FSU commit)
QB Riley Ferguson (UT commit)
DE Jason Carr (UT commit)
OL Christian Morris (UCLA commit)
WR Marquez North Unofficial Visit

Weekend of January 18th
DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)
RB Peyton Barber (Ole Miss commit)
*DB Shelton Gibson (WVU commit)
*TE Arshad Jackson
DE Davin Bellamy (FSU commit)
*DB Eddie Jackson
DE Jaylen Miller
DB Cameron Sutton (UT commit)
TE AJ Branisel (UT commit)
WR Ryan Jenkins (UT commit) Unofficial Visit
OL Austin Sanders (UT commit) Unofficial Visit
WR Josh Smith (UT commit)
OL Brett Kendrick (UT commit)
OL Dylan Weisman (UT commit)
DB Malik Foreman (UT commit)Unofficial Visit

Weekend of January 25th
DB Vonn Bell
WR Tyler Boyd (Pitt commit)
LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)
*OL/DL Maurice Swain
DT Keith Bryant
*QB/ATH Jason Smith
*WR De'Runnya Wilson
RB JoJo Kemp
QB Joshua Dobbs
DB Mackenzie Alexander
DE Antonio Riles

February 1
TE Brandon Vandenburg (JUCO)
LB Skai Moore
TE/DE Chauntez Jackson (Houston commit)

Possibles (marked with an *):
*RB Alex Collins
*DE Antonio Riles

I have brought this a few times without any responses. Can anybody with a VQ sub ask hubbs about our visit numbers.

I am counting 43 names here when you include lemond Johnson. Iirc jones was only allowed 35 OVs because of NCAA limitations.

What gives??

I have brought this a few times without any responses. Can anybody with a VQ sub ask hubbs about our visit numbers.

I am counting 43 names here when you include lemond Johnson. Iirc jones was only allowed 35 OVs because of NCAA limitations.

What gives??

Plain and simple, some of these guys won't make it. I bet you Chauntez Jackson doesn't visit, for example.

Relax, Bruin...it will all work out. No need to worry about such a thing. I'm sure the staff is well aware of the numbers and will adjust accordingly.

Plain and simple, some of these guys won't make it. I bet you Chauntez Jackson doesn't visit, for example.

Yes I realize that but we are adding new names everyday and already 8 over the limit. Not sure that many will decide not to visit without the staff cutting them off. I think some local commits will just visit unofficially

Relax, Bruin...it will all work out. No need to worry about such a thing. I'm sure the staff is well aware of the numbers and will adjust accordingly.

Just enjoy keeping up with the process and would love to see hubbs thoughts. I lose no sleep on any of this but doesn't mean I don't enjoy the process.

Yes I realize that but we are adding new names everyday and already 8 over the limit. Not sure that many will decide not to visit without the staff cutting them off. I think some local commits will just visit unofficially

Yes, I think you accidentally counted all the local kids that have "Unofficial" listed next to their name.

VN Store

Back