January/February Official Visits

She basically stated there has been way too much going on with recruiting and the all star game, and they were tired. Also, it would be an unofficial and they would have to pay.

oh ok so his mind is pretty made up about us because of his relationship with CBJ CJG from their in home visit that went well from what i heard, and is just going to see auburn because of the new coaching change?

oh ok so his mind is pretty made up about us because of his relationship with CBJ CJG from their in home visit that went well from what i heard, and is just going to see auburn because of the new coaching change?

No, he cancelled the Auburn visit this weekend for those reasons I mentioned.

No, he cancelled the Auburn visit this weekend for those reasons I mentioned.

The fact they are tired could be a big contributing reason, but could be more to it as well.

Maybe I have my orange colored glasses on but perhaps he isn't intersted enough in Auburn to warrant the trip with his Mom not feeling up to it.

If Auburn was going to be the one I figure he'd make his way down there at some point before NSD with the new coaching staff and all.

There is a glaring lack of LBs.

Absolutely, I think we will pull one of the 3 that are visiting (Moore, Grace, Walton). And then I think CBJ will turn a couple of the athletes into LB's. But I think next year (2014) we will be even more hurt if we do not get some bodies in the lineup...

TrésDay;8140563 said:
Our RB and LB recruiting has been bizarre the last couple of cycles.

These two positions have had me nervous for a while now. Personally I would call it a success if we can get Barber and Ford to flip at RB then maybe a couple LB's like Moore or Cunningham. I am still holding out hope for Foster as well.

These two positions have had me nervous for a while now. Personally I would call it a success if we can get Barber and Ford to flip at RB then maybe a couple LB's like Moore or Cunningham. I am still holding out hope for Foster as well.

I think Jalen Reeves-Maybin could end up an OLB

That might be the most realistic scenario at this point.

1/18 weekend...

Add commitments Dillon Weisman and A.J. Branisel to the list. Commitment Chauntez Jackson told Paul that he is not visiting this weekend. He's going to visit the first weekend of February.

-Hubbs

VN Store

Back