This is true class

when did I ever say he wasn't classy? Thanks for trying to put words into my posts that aren't there.

Although, his whining barrage he does to the refs could definitely call his "class" into question.

Just say it... You hate Peyton. I'm guessing ya lost some money on the Florida & Vols games back then lol :eek:lol:

Just say it... You hate Peyton. I'm guessing ya lost some money on the Florida & Vols games back then lol :eek:lol:

I've said it hundreds of times on here. I don't like him and even with his gaudy stats at no point in his career would he be my qb of choice if I were an NFL GM.

Last edited:
the whole team including Alex Smith has followed him and constantly praises him. Obviously he has no clue how to lead. There a re countless interviews of Peyton in a t shirt, mesh shorts and a ball cap. Oh, but his bill was curved. Obviously that makes Peyton gives times the professional Kaepernick is.
You are delirious if you think Alex Smith follows him. You make it sound like Alex is happy he lost the job to Colin.

Anyway, this was not an interview after practice but a sit down interview with ESPN. Peyton has never showed up for an interview dressed in shorts and a hat.

My point is, that you seem to fail to grasp, is Colin has a lot to learn about being a professional. It has nothing to do with a flat bill or curved bill, it was that he was wearing a HAT to the interview.

Yes, he is a great talent and he is being praised for what he does on the field. My only point was that Peyton is a class act and not all QB's are. But whatever, if you want to continue to argue that Colin is a class guy and is the consumate professional, then keep on.

Reactions: 1 person
I've said it hundreds of times on here. I don't like him and even with his gaudy stats at no point in his career would he be my qb of choice if I were an NFL GM.
:lolabove:
Wow, I guess you've showed how dumb you are hundreds of times. I guess the gaudy stats you are referring to includes all of his victories. I guess you would rather have Tim Tebow as your QB. He won one more game in the playoffs than Manning did as a Denver QB.

Just look what happened when Peyton wasn't with the Colts in 2011. I guess you wouldn't have wanted him as your QB.

Probably the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. He lost a playoff game again, so you wouldn't want one of the best QB's all time that, yes, has in fact won a superbowl.

What is it about him that you don't like? And, if you were a NFL GM what would define a successful franchise? I mean considering that you would opt out on taking a brand QB that would win most games and sell the crap out of tix.

I am curious...giving you the benefit of the doubt...that, perhaps, you are not an idiot. Who would you take?

:lolabove:
Wow, I guess you've showed how dumb you are hundreds of times. I guess the gaudy stats you are referring to includes all of his victories. I guess you would rather have Tim Tebow as your QB. He won one more game in the playoffs than Manning did as a Denver QB.

Just look what happened when Peyton wasn't with the Colts in 2011. I guess you wouldn't have wanted him as your QB.

Probably the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. He lost a playoff game again, so you wouldn't want one of the best QB's all time that, yes, has in fact won a superbowl.

Yea, because I don't want Peyton my obvious choice instead of say Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady or Drew Brees is Tim Tebow. If you want to debate this, bring something real to the table, until then I'm done. Look up all the archived posts that have been made too. My answers are all there.

Yea, because I don't want Peyton my obvious choice instead of say Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady or Drew Brees is Tim Tebow. If you want to debate this, bring something real to the table, until then I'm done. Look up all the archived posts that have been made too. My answers are all there.

Great choices. And, I might agree with Tom Brady...if he can actually win the big game this time. But did you see Aaron Rodgers play the 49ers??? I would take Peyton in that game anyday.

Great choices. And, I might agree with Tom Brady...if he can actually win the big game this time. But did you see Aaron Rodgers play the 49ers??? I would take Peyton in that game anyday.

Rodgers was 26-39 for 257, 2 tds and one pick. A qbr of 91.5. Manning's game was similar, only with picks and a slightly lower qbr

Say that again?
peyton_manning_mvp.jpg

I'm just trying to figure out your ridiculous logic. If you base it on playoff records, Tebow is better than Manning over the last 2 seasons. Peyton's regular season wins are among the tops, so that can't be the reason you don't want him. It must be his playoff losses. Talk about not bringing something real to the table.

Look, there are only a few elite QB's to ever play in the NFL. Peyton is one of them and to say you wouldn't want him as your QB is idiotic. Of the ones you listed, only Brady has truly been more consistent in the playoffs. Brees didn't even make the playoffs this year, why would you want him? Rogers lost his game in the first round too, so he's no better than Peyton.

If there is something you don't like about Peyton, fine. But don't show your ignorance by saying you wouldn't want him as your QB. That blanketed statement makes it sound like you would take any other QB in the NFL besides Peyton.

If you want to say you would take Brady, Brees or Rogers over Peyton, I can live with that. I guess what you are really saying is there are 29 QB's you wouldn't want as your QB. It's Brady, Brees, Rogers or nothing.
:birgits_giggle:

There is no logic in including Tim Tebow's ridiculously small sample of playoff games in a comparison against Manning, Brady, Brees, Rogers, Eli or Roethlisberger. It's ridiculous.

Nor is there any logic in only counting what transpired this year into the equation.

Last edited:
Also my statement said Peyton wouldn't be my qb of choice, not that it is either Brees, Rodgers, Brady or nothing. The reading comprehension ability of this board is awful. Tennessee's Department of Education should be ashamed.

Also my statement said Peyton wouldn't be my qb of choice, not that it is either Brees, Rodgers, Brady or nothing. The reading comprehension ability of this board is awful. Tennessee's Department of Education should be ashamed.

Ok...help us out then. Who would you choose?

Ok...help us out then. Who would you choose?

I just gave you a list of names. At this point I would also add Wilson, Luck and RG3 just because of age. Ryan and Newton would also get heavy consideration over him.

I just gave you a list of names. At this point I would also add Wilson, Luck and RG3 just because of age. Ryan and Newton would also get heavy consideration over him.

Whew, you can't reason with stupidity. He would take a bunch of rookies over Peyton because of their age. :lolabove:

There is absolutely no reason or logic behind your statements. What exactly is your issue with Peyton? I had assumed based on your previous comments and because it is the only knock on Peyton that your issue was his playoff record. Now that you would pick rookies over Peyton I have no idea what your problem with Peyton is.

You have completely made yourself look incredibly un-educated in terms of the QB position.

This is just pointless. Let's get back to the point of the thread referring to him as a class act.

If you have something to say about his class, then speak up. Otherwise, move onto another thread.

Last edited:
Can I assume you went to school in TN, because if so, they definitely need to be ashamed.

But you scolded our reading comprehension...so I was not sure if you actually meant that you would choose Rodgers, Brees, or Brady. Also, your argument stated at any point in his (Peyton's) career...(I am paraphrasing) so your basis for choosing a QB for their age is moot.

Never mind. I will take Peyton. You take whomever you want. Go Vols.

Last edited:
At this point should clearly define this moment in time, but again I see y'all can't figure that our. Yea, sue me, I wouldn't take a 36 year old qb with multiple neck surgeries if I were starting a team right now. I'm sure there are lots of teams that would make the same move.

Well I don't think you have to worry about being a NFL GM.. but in any case. I think the NFL record books kinda throw your point out the door.

At this point should clearly define this moment in time, but again I see y'all can't figure that our. Yea, sue me, I wouldn't take a 36 year old qb with multiple neck surgeries if I were starting a team right now. I'm sure there are lots of teams that would make the same move.
Our reaction is to your comment that you would not take Peyton as your QB at ANY point in his career. If you had said starting a team right now, you wouldn't have received any debate.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back