This is true class

First - Manning is a classy guy.

Second - is there a thread anywhere in the football forum where someone doesn't get butthurt and start name calling?

If you VN "fans" are against Manning, Fulmer, etc., find another team. THIS IS TENNESSEE.

what if I'm pro Fulmer until about 2006 and anti-Manning 4 life? Do I get an exception to policy since I was pro Fulmer for so long?

May I applaud the posters here thus far. More classy/informed than I expected. Basing this on the lack of "murderer" comments.

begs the question that if Tom Brady was the one waiting to congratulate Lewis if this would've showed up anywhere on this board.

Dear Volfanbill,

No. Tom Brady went to Michigan. Peyton went to Tennessee. Tennessee's nickname is the "Vols." This Tennessee fan website is called "Volnation."

Sincerely,

Mr. Obvious

Dear Volfanbill,

No. Tom Brady went to Michigan. Peyton went to Tennessee. Tennessee's nickname is the "Vols." This Tennessee fan website is called "Volnation."

Sincerely,

Mr. Obvious

Dumb. I can't even award you an "A" for effort. As I have already pointed out, there is an entire forum dedicated solely to the NFL. That picture made it on here because there are so many Peyton worshipers, who don't realize he didn't win us a national title, never beat Florida and had yet another late game wtf moment in an important game.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows there are thousands of threads on this site that have absolutely nothing to do with the "vols"

Reactions: 2 people
:hi:

I thought that you wear black shoes with grey suit?

Help me out here Nerd.....I come to VolNation to learn these these type of things

When you have the money Ray Lewis has, you can wear what ever color shoes you want !!!!!

Dumb. I can't even award you an "A" for effort. As I have already pointed out, there is an entire forum dedicated solely to the NFL. That picture made it on here because there are so many Peyton worshipers, who don't realize he didn't win us a national title, never beat Florida and had yet another late game wtf moment in an important game.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows there are thousands of threads on this site that have absolutely nothing to do with the "vols"

Why the Peyton hate? He's one of the top 5 Vol performers of all time and also one of the classiest. More class than some Vol fans, evidently.

Reactions: 3 people
Some people just cannot stand a class player, who happened to be a VOL also.

when did I ever say he wasn't classy? Thanks for trying to put words into my posts that aren't there.

Although, his whining barrage he does to the refs could definitely call his "class" into question.

Dear Volfanbill,

Sincerely,

Mr. Obvious

LOL, that was my thought exactly.:lolabove:

when did I ever say he wasn't classy? Thanks for trying to put words into my posts that aren't there.

Although, his whining barrage he does to the refs could definitely call his "class" into question.

I think you just said it.

Peyton is and always will be a class act. I've always admired him for how humble he is. For all of the success he has had, he is one of the most humble players to ever play in the NFL. He is a true example of how a professional should act.

I was watching a Colin Kaepernick interview in his flat bill cap and thought, he has a lot to learn about being a professional and a leader.

Reactions: 1 person
Peyton is and always will be a class act. I've always admired him for how humble he is. For all of the success he has had, he is one of the most humble players to ever play in the NFL. He is a true example of how a professional should act.

I was watching a Colin Kaepernick interview in his flat bill cap and thought, he has a lot to learn about being a professional and a leader.

Leaders can't wear flat-bill caps?

Leaders can't wear flat-bill caps?
Compare the way he dresses and carries himself compared to Peyton, Brees, Brady, etc. Colin looks like he's still in high school instead of the QB of a NFC playoff team.

The point is, he looks un-professional.

Compare the way he dresses and carries himself compared to Peyton, Brees, Brady, etc. Colin looks like he's still in high school instead of the QB of a NFC playoff team.

The point is, he looks un-professional.

the whole team including Alex Smith has followed him and constantly praises him. Obviously he has no clue how to lead. There a re countless interviews of Peyton in a t shirt, mesh shorts and a ball cap. Oh, but his bill was curved. Obviously that makes Peyton gives times the professional Kaepernick is.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back