'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

Would be good closure on an ugly chapter of our program as well. Maybe we could meet in the Alamo Bowl since his team enjoys that location so much.

I'm guessing a Kiffin coached USCw team will not ever be invited back to that location for a bowl.

A lot of smoke from FSU insiders that a flip could be expected this weekend.

Florida's insiders are claiming he's a Gator

USC states he's happy and will not decommit.

Welcome to January recruiting

Reactions: 1 person
Any guess on what Kiffin is negatively telling this kid about the possibility of him playing college football in his home state? Maybe that he'll be pumping gas at pilot for the rest of his life, or bagging groceries at The Fresh Market? Any suggestions?

Any guess on what Kiffin is negatively telling this kid about the possibility of him playing college football in his home state? Maybe that he'll be pumping gas at pilot for the rest of his life, or bagging groceries at The Fresh Market? Any suggestions?

Fresh Market sounds better than Food Lion. Better tips at least.

I'm guessing Dooley and his merry band of idiots have saved Kiffin the trouble of convincing this kid of anything the past few years.

Jalen has made it pretty clear that he does not like the vibe around UT's program, he does not like most of our fans and he could care less about our tradition. He has visited UT many times to give us chance but in the end he just doesn't like UT. I think the kid is getting some poor advice but whatever. He is drawn to HC's like Kiffin and Franklin....hot sauce guys.

Lets move on from this kid, he's moved on from us.

Jalen has made it pretty clear that he does not like the vibe around UT's program, he does not like most of our fans and he could care less about our tradition. He has visited UT many times to give us chance but in the end he just doesn't like UT. I think the kid is getting some poor advice but whatever. He is drawn to HC's like Kiffin and Franklin....hot sauce guys.

Lets move on from this kid, he's moved on from us.

The Lets Move on part, I get , and agree.
The rest is, well ... untrue.
He is a Vol Fan, but when your future is involved, you have to make decisions with your head, and not your heart.

We need Heart right now, and Jalens heart is being kept out of the decission making for his future. I hope he plays well and gets his heart in the game, but totally understand kepping it out of the decission making for his future.
All d1 level kids are making business decissions.
It is all about exposure. The more Exposure, the better their NLF chances.
We can offer Exposure to (I think PM showed that)
:shaking2:
When more positive exposure begins on the hill. We begin winning their minds and their hearts, then we will be back to powerhouse status.
GBO

The Lets Move on part, I get , and agree.
The rest is, well ... untrue.
He is a Vol Fan, but when your future is involved, you have to make decisions with your head, and not your heart.

We need Heart right now, and Jalens heart is being kept out of the decission making for his future. I hope he plays well and gets his heart in the game, but totally understand kepping it out of the decission making for his future.
All d1 level kids are making business decissions.
It is all about exposure. The more Exposure, the better their NLF chances.
We can offer Exposure to (I think PM showed that)
:shaking2:
When more positive exposure begins on the hill. We begin winning their minds and their hearts, then we will be back to powerhouse status.
GBO

It's not like USC is getting a lot of positive exposure right now.

I think this kid would be a cancer at UT. He has talent but cares less about our program. I care even less about him. Good luck somewhere else.

Reactions: 2 people
It's not like USC is getting a lot of positive exposure right now.

Thats true, they are not. I think Jalen Bolts somewhere else. The business about waiting to see who the DC is @ USCw is ... Smokescreen IMO
I think he was looking @ FL very hard before they got Spanked.
He is a trash talker, and would fit right in there.
I look for him to go somewhere that has a coach with media exposure, a smug attitude, and that also likes to trash talk.
Kitten fits that bill, I think he is just looking for the next best thing.
UT just doesnt fit that bill.

Kinda want him to go to UF. That way we can show him how we really feel ab him

I don't. Even though he seems to be an annoying little prick. I would rather not see him in conference the next 3-4 years. Best of all worlds in my eyes, is if he leaves USC for Washington or an FSU. Would rather him stay at USC than come to Florida.

Just wait til both Berry's meet him over the middle in a couple years. Oh wait.... They're all on D...

I don't. Even though he seems to be an annoying little prick. I would rather not see him in conference the next 3-4 years. Best of all worlds in my eyes, is if he leaves USC for Washington or an FSU. Would rather him stay at USC than come to Florida.

you're mad at a HS kid because he doesn't have interest in Tennessee...a bit harsh brother.

don't act like you know the kid...

VN Store

Back