Homeland

I'm inclined to agree with you. They gathered absolutely no evidence the entire episode, the prisoner killed herself, and the kids outted to their parents about the accident which will ultimately be covered up.

I agree about last Sunday's, I almost fell asleep watching it. Granted it was after 1:00AM that I watched it, but I felt it was a pretty boring episode. It almost felt a bit like a filler episode.

Did anyone think last week's episode was....well almost a jump the shark episode? There's absolutely no way Brody could have gotten away with what he did.

Most of this whole season has been jumping the shark. Never seen a who go so far downhill, so fast.

I'm on episode 11 of season one, watching on demand via Direct TV. I'm completely hooked.

Love this show. I was waiting for something crazy since Nazir went down so easily. They didn't disappoint.

Now we're back to square one on who to trust, and I love it. I think that Saul has had so many coincidences break his way that he's my prime suspect for inside man. Also, Quinn's character is really cool to me.

Carrie is still as crazy as ever.

Brodie is going to be on the run. Waiting to see if the CIA nabs him first as a target, or if it turns into the CIA and terrorists trying to catch Brodie first once the evidence and facts are sorted out.

Can't wait!

The only thing I HATE about this show is that despite all of the evidence that Carrie has called it right with every bit of Intelligence situations Brody, Nazzir in the tunnels etc etc ..They still play up more on why she is wrong because of being nuts as opposed to she has called it right....everytime

Great ending to this season but how is she going to explain where she has been the last 16 hours to Saul?

I might be in the minority here, but Brody and Carrie plot is :snoring:. Carrie, the character needs to develop past the crush. Also, I've had the thought in my head since the beginning that Saul is actually the kingpin, and it is beginning to make more sense as the series progresses--Heard someone also say he butchered the Kaddish toward the end.

Quinn is the mole IMO. He didn't off Brody in the forest because he needed him for the future attack at Langley.

Quinn is the mole IMO. He didn't off Brody in the forest because he needed him for the future attack at Langley.

I don't think this. It's going to be the entire next season's biggest plot line to figure out how this occurred, who is the traitor, and why....Quinn just isn't that big of a character yet to make it that big BOOM reveal.

I don't think this. It's going to be the entire next season's biggest plot line to figure out how this occurred, who is the traitor, and why....Quinn just isn't that big of a character yet to make it that big BOOM reveal.

Maybe. We will have to wait and see. For my money he is the biggest red flag.

Saul.

:good!:

I don't think it's Quinn, his performance telling Estes to leave Brody alone was too convincing. If Quinn wanted to take down Brody he would have done it.

Saul did just get an instant promotion and he got to take out Estes at the same time but I don't peg him for a mass murderer.

My biggest question is why did Brody and Carrie leave the memorial service when they did? Awful convenient. Could still be Brody or wait for it...... Carrie.

For a second I wondered if it was Mike that did it somehow.

My money is on Max, the tech guy from the van that always pals around with Virgil.

I have been thinking this tech guy for quite awhile as he is a major actor in a small role right now

VERY convenient with the polygraph being hidden by Estes and how Saul was on a ship taking care of Nazir's body during the explosion

Carrie will be the hero that figures it out.....again
This character is supposed to be NUTS and yet she has nailed every single thing so far

I don't think it's Quinn, his performance telling Estes to leave Brody alone was too convincing. If Quinn wanted to take down Brody he would have done it.

Saul did just get an instant promotion and he got to take out Estes at the same time but I don't peg him for a mass murderer.

My biggest question is why did Brody and Carrie leave the memorial service when they did? Awful convenient. Could still be Brody or wait for it...... Carrie.

For a second I wondered if it was Mike that did it somehow.

My money is on Max, the tech guy from the van that always pals around with Virgil.

Saul.

:good!:

Listened to an interview with the showrunner after the finale and he pretty much shot down any possibility of that being the case. I guess you could argue he might be just trying to help keep it a secret, but he said something to the effect of Patinkin would kill them if they walked in with a script that had him being shown as the mole.

This character is supposed to be NUTS and yet she has nailed every single thing so far

She nailed everything in the first season when she really was nuts, part of her neurosis was what made her so good at her job.

She got quite a lot wrong this past season when she was actually medicated and doing "better" from a mental health standpoint.

Just got Showtime so only watched the finale, but now I'm hooked. Gonna go back and watch the season from the start

VN Store

Back