UFC on Fox - December 8th @ 8PM ET

I'm driving to the bars. Hendo give me hope to the night.

Just checking bro. About to head out after this fight. Though fights then the bar may be a bad combo. Lol I need Diaz to win to break 50% on my picks. My heart made me 1-2 instead of 2-1. Lol

Site isn't loading right for me so this might be goodnight for me. Go Bendo and hope you all have a good night! :)

Just checking bro. About to head out after this fight. Though fights then the bar may be a bad combo. Lol I need Diaz to win to break 50% on my picks. My heart made me 1-2 instead of 2-1. Lol

Yeah, my brain told me Rory would win but I'd never vote against BJ on principle. I did think that Shogun would have a good chance though

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, my brain told me Rory would win but I'd never vote against BJ on principle. I did think that Shogun would have a good chance though

With BJ, me too. I thought Gustaffson would win, I've been saying for awhile he has the best shot at Bones.

Wanted to like more comments but I'm out lol. Only on UFC fight nights do I run out :)

You almost feel for Diaz cause he's putting it all out there and his face is destroyed while Bendo doesn't have a scratch. But no.... I hope Diaz gets knocked out lol

Well we learned tonight size plus skill, beats higher skill level. The bigger fighters simply dominated.

Well we learned tonight size plus skill, beats higher skill level. The bigger fighters simply dominated.

Yeah. I gave Diaz size because he's lengthy but Bendo does carry it really well. Gustaffson and Rory were just so much bigger than Shogun and BJ. Diaz had the height advantage but he looks lanky while Bendo is stout. Shogun and BJ didn't have that advantage despite a smaller frame. They were just smaller in general.

Yeah. I gave Diaz size because he's lengthy but Bendo does carry it really well. Gustaffson and Rory were just so much bigger than Shogun and BJ. Diaz had the height advantage but he looks lanky while Bendo is stout. Shogun and BJ didn't have that advantage despite a smaller frame. They were just smaller in general.

Diaz was longer, Ben neutralized his range with leg kicks. In the the end Ben's strength was too much for Diaz inside. BJ and Shogun just got engulfed by Rory and Gustaffsons size. Great great I repeat great card!!!

VN Store

Back