Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
UofL isnt gong along with it. UT picking up Gruden while Hart and co are in Louisville with Strong. Strong and agent talking #'s but no formal offer until he verbally accepts. This way, UT isnt in binding agreement. Strongs agent plays along to milk UL for cash and years on contract and Hart being there makes it look real. I haven't seen a formal offer, we dont know it exists. People rely way too much on media that is constantly misreporting things with searches. Media has no clue, look no further than Arkansas' search and how that hire came outta nowhere

From what has been reported ... Strong does not have an Agent.
True ... "Media has no clue".

Guys, I keep hearing all this fire Hart stuff. If we land Gruden, you know you're going to be saying he's the best AD in the world right? When Gruden is announced, the media is going to be all like "what?!" and Hart is just going to sit there and go "I told you I'd take care of it.".... Or at least that's how it goes in my dream...

That's where we and Hart are at. He's either the best AD or the worst AD.. at this point, there is no middle ground. Because if he actually handled the situation this poorly without getting Gruden then he is undeniably incompetent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_m9xk951fmc1qg19g3o1_400.gif

Reactions: 17 people
The plane story is a bunch of BS guys. Come on. If something was breaking tonight the OG"s would be up in here.

What's where we and Hart are at. He's either the best AD or the worst AD.. at this point, there is no middle ground. Because if he actually handled the situation this poorly without getting Gruden then he is undeniable incompetent.

Let's pray for the sake of our program that it's option number 1 :crossfingers:

I think TFP is a website everyone should be stalking for the next couple if hours. It's about to get real.

After all this strong nonsense, you better not be trolling us... I have a feeling you are but my last hope is somehow we pull off the miracle hire of gruden.

Just because back when I was young and naive I remember actually believing these types of things. Hate seeing people get so excited only to be let down in the end. It always ends the same.

Oh and if we get Gruden...I'll be the first to step up and say the media failed and the message board gurus nailed this from the starts. I've just seen this story one too many times.

I agree, if there are kids here, they could be heartbroken, but I think most of us are watching this eating our popcorn, hoping that it's a SABAN/MEYER thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back