Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever that insider was, they said that we would be rejected three times in one day, and the third would seem so close it would make you want to puke. Fedora (I don't think we offered him) GUndy (Staying put) and then Strong--the offer that is so close it makes you want to puke.

Betrayed three times? This is getting biblical, people.

Reactions: 2 people
@JimmyHyams: 2 sources told me charlie strong told UT he's staying at louisville but UT has come back with huge counter. Strong to talk to team thurs am

Hyams has been clued in and is now playing along. He will break the story of Gruden in Knoxville. His new sources are Dave Hart and Jim Haslam.

Reactions: 1 person
WBIR reported Strong will hold a Press Conference in the morning at 8 am anfter meeting with the players. If I am not mistaken Pattiycake did you see this also?
I did..Meeting with players at 7:30 and press conference at 8. Other media stating that a press conference has not been scheduled so who knows? :unsure:

Why are we in a bidding war for Charlie Strong?

LOL... I like to believe we are not... We are costing a lot of other universities a lot of money handing out raises to their coaches to "keep" them... In the meantime, we are biding our time for the right time to announce... COACH JON GRUDEN!! :dance2:

Dear Dave,

Countering with that much money (I don't know the exact amount, but I can tell you its too much) for Strong is like countering with an offer of $50,000 and Michael Bolton's Best Of Discography for a Ford Tempo that has sentimental value to its owner.

Great negotiating skills.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back