Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold tight OGs the fun is really starting now!
We have Strong press conference tomorrow--shot down. Hyams said he is staying at UofL.
I hope Hyams got this one correct.

Reactions: 2 people
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

One thing we know for sure Hart was not in Louisville today and Strong was not and won't be in Knoxville.

We don't know for SURE that Hart wasn't in Louisville, do we? TOS reporting he was but is back in Knoxville.

What do you know, TODD?! Who are you working for?!!?

Whoever that insider was, they said that we would be rejected three times in one day, and the third would seem so close it would make you want to puke. Fedora (I don't think we offered him) GUndy (Staying put) and then Strong--the offer that is so close it makes you want to puke.

Can someone find the post this is referencing? I've been hearing about it for awhile now, but I've not seen the actual post.

Hold tight OGs the fun is really starting now!
We have Strong press conference tomorrow--shot down. Hyams said he is staying at UofL.
I hope Hyams got this one correct.

@JimmyHyams: 2 sources told me charlie strong told UT he's staying at louisville but UT has come back with huge counter. Strong to talk to team thurs am

RT @footballscoop: Source told us that Elway, John Fox and Peyton Manning all reached out to Butch in support. Strong move by Colorado!

C'mon, Peyton...help us out!!

WBIR reported Strong will hold a Press Conference in the morning at 8 am anfter meeting with the players. If I am not mistaken Pattiycake did you see this also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back