Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This damn coaching search is going to end up taking years off of my life. I cannot believe the chaos it has created. Insane.

Reactions: 2 people
So any more word on that plane supposedly heading from Oakland to TN? Was that info legit, and do we know that Gruden was in Cali today?

Gruden was in Tampa when he was on Mike and Mike this morning and that plane is owned by a logistics company named d.w. something or other.

Why would strong wait to hold a conference if in fact there is one? Is this a bad sign or a good one? I'm so confused!

Gruden!!

Last night before "The Battle at the OG Corral" one of the OG's I think it was Boro or OV that if we can get thru 3:00 est today then all signs point to gruden....

:peace2:

Reactions: 1 person
Hyams reported that Haslems jet came back empty... according to his "source" I believe that source is the janitor of the airport.

Again, does two rejections from one candidate equal one or two? Yay, is on the money if Strong says no, again.

Whoever that insider was, they said that we would be rejected three times in one day, and the third would seem so close it would make you want to puke. Fedora (I don't think we offered him) GUndy (Staying put) and then Strong--the offer that is so close it makes you want to puke.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would strong wait to hold a conference if in fact there is one? Is this a bad sign or a good one? I'm so confused!

Gruden!!

someone at the university said there wasn't a press conference.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Whoever that insider was, they said that we would be rejected three times in one day, and the third would seem so close it would make you want to puke. Fedora (I don't think we offered him) GUndy (Staying put) and then Strong--the offer that is so close it makes you want to puke.

"today--yes, tonight--before the rooster crows twice you yourself will disown me three times."

Reactions: 2 people
Did Hyams really just delete his Strong staying at Louisville tweet?

Jimmy Hyams ‏@JimmyHyams
2 sources told me charlie strong told UT he's staying at louisville but UT has come back with huge counter. Strong to talk to team thurs am

Hyams reported that Haslems jet came back empty... according to his "source" I believe that source is the janitor of the airport.

No...No... Mr. Hart not here...

ja13wp.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back