Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
swain just said Gruden told us no don't think he said no i think his agent said no needs to get his facts straight Gruden Soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Bringing in this guy to guard Gruden XVI from non-Grudenite gate crashers

fart-90304114133.jpeg

I was worried when I couldnt get looged back on. I see things are still looking up for JG.

The first day I get signed into this puppy and it breaks on me...guess I shoulda just stayed lurking in the shadows. ; )>

still loading slowwwwww

its a conspiracy fro, the tos to shut it down...ii almost signed up over there from with drawls

Glad this thing is back up. I was in full blown panic mode. Geez, go do a little bit of work and $h!t crashes...I won't do that again.

The last time I looked there were over 11000 users,, I did the big F5 and nothing. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Man the last thing I remember was Boro and OV bringing it. We're having having a Grugy, get ready to have grugism and next thing I know I'm waking up a few pages later. WTF

Reactions: 2 people
Thought something big must be happening with 10,000+ users crashing things. But nope! Same ole shiz: He's coming, he's not coming, he's coming, he's not coming..... what a tease. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back