Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think Gruden has a revised offer which stands for +/- 12 hours from now. He sounds lethargic and preoccupied in the booth tonight. It's his call.

Why all of a sudden do we here all these names and $$ figures thrown around? Hart is leaking all the info trying to pressure Gruden. If Gruden realizes he has a pretty good deal and wants the job its his. If not we move on to the next guy.

BREAKING VOLS FOOTBALL NEWS --- UT is leaving to meet with coach Just got word from my source and it's being talked about for long. These reports will be released soon.

BOOM! the search is over it seems unless some drastic changes.

UT has made a decision to go after a certain coach and they are planning on leaving tonight so check flight tracker. I know personally 2 people who have left and they both have said Jon Gruden is still a possibility but they are not waiting anymore.

Good or bad move?

Either way UT will be making there move on a new candidate and the consensus is that many people are split on the way they are going about this. Wait for Gruden? Go with Butch Jones? Go after this candidate.

This is going to get heated which is really disappointing to see at UT.

But tonight is the night it seems that UT will be making there big move!

If there is really a debate on this, then we're in deep shizz.

Reactions: 1 person
If this is true, we are prob not gonna be to happy with the outcome.

You may be correct. You dont try to force someone's hand in this arena. If you do you may very well lose.

Tennessee can get Mora, Strong or Gundy any day of the week if they want them.

Last edited:
Gruden just said, "Where do these Manning brothers come from? .... I wonder if they have a quarterbacks summer camp, I need to go back to that." LoL

Did Gundy not reup were he is at today I thought I read that somewhere?

That was from January. He is currently under contract til '19 I believe.

Clay Travis made sure I knew that. Seriously, check my Twitter. Betcha can't guess my handle.

Last edited:
Is VolReporter a good source or a troll? Just asking, he seems to keep having a source that is in the Gruden circle.

Last edited:
What if Hart is meeting Gruden tomorrow in DC or NYC? I mean what if this is the "Official" meet and interview between Gruden and UT AD?

All I'm saying is - Hart's going to NYC to some swanky get-together. Hopefully copious amounts of alcohol will be served. He'll overdo it, since he's on a trip and all. Big changes coming to UT - that'll justify the extra 3 Johnnie Walkers, he tells himself.

Right before he's about to cozy down for the evening...that thing happens to all men who've had too much to drink. Out of your hometown, in a new environment....your cellphone is RIGHT there. God, the urge is too much to resist. You have to drunk dial. But, who to call?

Well, we know one guy who's up at 3:15 every morning!

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back