Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will we retitle these threads?

image.png

The Mike and mike show is recorded in the ESPN television studios near 42nd street/Time Square. Jon Gruden was on the M&M show this am. Plus there are about 30 hotels in that area where you can have a conference room set up to interview and talk.
You do have to actually hire the guy, and do a formal meeting.

Gruden was on the phone and I think they're actually in Bristol because greeny does sportscenter there too sometimes

I cannot get into the details at this time, so people asking me will be disappointed and possibly even angered... I'm only sharing this so that this place doesn't have a complete meltdown today after last night. I have yet to comment on anything Gruden, but I am choosing to break my silence and say that it is no coincidence that last night's story broke in Memphis...

I cannot get into the details yet due to work conflicts, but if you connect the dots and think about the situation you should be able to begin to figure it out.

Hint: A certain super coaching agent may or may not live and work in Memphis...

Hint: This super coaching agent may or may not represent other candidates not named John Gruden who are interested in the Tennessee job...

Hint: This super agent may or may not have leaked this story to the same news station the Lane Kiffin news broke on hoping it would put pressure on Hart and Gruden to make this decision one way or the other sooner and more public than previously anticipated.

I will not get into details on anything further, but I will say we still have a good chance as of this am at 8 am cst of landing John Gruden to be our head football coach next season. If something changes I will let you know... You can either make fun that I found it humorous to put Bucksnort as my hometown or believe what I'm saying it makes no difference to me, just sharing a little snippet of what I'm allowed to say at this time.

Good stuff

Reactions: 1 person
Is it in Gruden I how and who started Gruden to Tennessee? If it's not true it's going to destroy the program completely because of the expectation level.

The Mike and mike show is recorded in the ESPN television studios near 42nd street/Time Square. Jon Gruden was on the M&M show this am. Plus there are about 30 hotels in that area where you can have a conference room set up to interview and talk.
You do have to actually hire the guy, and do a formal meeting.

Thought it was done at ESPN studios in Bristol, CT?

I cannot get into the details at this time, so people asking me will be disappointed and possibly even angered... I'm only sharing this so that this place doesn't have a complete meltdown today after last night. I have yet to comment on anything Gruden, but I am choosing to break my silence and say that it is no coincidence that last night's story broke in Memphis...

I cannot get into the details yet due to work conflicts, but if you connect the dots and think about the situation you should be able to begin to figure it out.

Hint: This super coaching agent may or may not represent other candidates not named John Gruden who are interested in the Tennessee job...

Hint: This super agent may or may not have leaked this story to the same news station the Lane Kiffin news broke on hoping it would put pressure on Hart and Gruden to make this decision one way or the other sooner and more public than previously anticipated.

I will not get into details on anything further, but I will say we still have a good chance as of this am at 8 am cst of landing John Gruden to be our head football coach next season. If something changes I will let you know... You can either make fun that I found it humorous to put Bucksnort as my hometown or believe what I'm saying it makes no difference to me, just sharing a little snippet of what I'm allowed to say at this time.

as I said to an earlier poster.. you may be on to something. ;) Its not conspiracy. Its business.

This is absolutely, positively 100 PERCENT believable.

Sexton has been playing UT for YEARS.

Reactions: 1 person

Interesting post and I was wondering if someone with negative motives was the one to leak such an obvious BS story. They are trying to get us off of our timeline with Gruden and make this very quiet search go public.

Fred can you see Gruden being announced soon or do you buy that Hart will be in NY this weekend doing interviews and no hire will be made till next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back