Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they bring back Hammy Fri. and announce the offensive line coach of Montana St.?

crazy thing is....as enthralled as everyone is with gruden...all other coaches have reached that status.

Chattanooga radio:

Gary Haskew
‎3 THINGS IM SURE OF THIS MORNING.....JOHNNY FOOTBALL WILL WIN THE.HEISMAN.....ALABAMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE....JON GRUDEN WILL BE AT TENNESSEE IN 2013

Two of the three are purely speculative, I wonder if the last one is.

After listening to the Mike and Mike show and hearing what Stanton released, this make me feel a lot better.

Sounds like Gruden was just dodging the question and when asked a second time he said that he apologized,but he didn't have time to talk about all this... Makes me feel like there is truth to it, but he can't talk about it and is annoyed they are asking for the second time.

With Stanton saying they are not going to comment on the coaching search and not denying anything Gruden just tells me Gruden is still very much in play!

On a final note. The way Hart is just sitting back relaxing going to bball games and other AD's around the SEC running around like chickens with there heads cut off, makes me feel like its a done deal and they are just waiting. Prob until they find out from the NFL if there is any issue with him owning a portion of the Browns while getting paid by TB...

OMG!!!!!!! Quit freakin out over Gruden saying no to the ownership thing. Jeez, this is worse than being back in high school - "Katie I saw Johnny talking to Sandra this morning. What does that mean?" Until there is an announcement of NO Jon Gruden will not be going to UT, then things are still working.

I could literally see none of those things happening. Definitely not something that I would say im sure of

Could easily see all 3 happening. Manzel is winning the Heisman without any doubt, hoping Ala doesnt win it but they will kill ND, hopefully GA finds a way to beat them. And Gruden....Yep its going down. Would parlay those 3.

"I'm just trying to focus on keeping the job I have," Gruden told the ESPN hosts.

Cause, you know, ESPN is ready to fire me.:crazy::crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
Going back to a prior rumor that Hart was going to New York next week to conduct interviews. A couple of questions that keep bothering me:

1. Why New York? If it was a bank merger Hart was negotiating, I'd understand it. But the location makes no other sense.
2. Why make the candidates come to you and be paraded in and out one right after another? This is a courtship process, not a corporate hiring process. No candidate we want would be anything less than insulted to be forced thru that dog and pony show.
3. Why wait and why so structured?

Bottom line - this one may be the most ridiculous rumor of them all or as some have suggested, an intentional part of the smokescreen.

"I'm just trying to focus on keeping the job I have," Gruden told the ESPN hosts.

Cause, you know, ESPN is ready to fire me.:crazy::crazy:

Cuz, um, everyone knows you really ARE just trying to keep your NEW job...who doesnt feel that way when they are fresh hired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back