Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent Hubss was on 104.5 in Nashville this morning. he said that he talked with the UT this morning and that they said that the UTAD told him that they are not going to slam the door shut on the pursuit of Jon Gruden.

Hubbs also said that while there is a lot of wild rumor and innuendo out there, there are some elements in some of these rumors that are concrete and real. You just have to be able to determine what is real and what is not.

How would he know? hmmmmm.....

Jeez thanks, Hubbs. Some rumors are true, some are false. Groundbreaking.

I just got a text from Knoxville news reporting gruden said no truth to any offers to him from Tennessee.

Hart is either in his office with the feet up and feeling like a pimp, or is at the airport with his family looking for a remote location in mother Russia to fly and move to.

I believe he is out of the office today and tomorrow, meeting with someone. Or so has been told.

Lol I know I'm that good. Just what she said. I'm actually one if the few who would rather have a proven college coach than Gruden.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This will be a big PR nightmare if it's anyone but Gruden. UT has nothing to gain by letting these rumors grow if they weren't true.

Reactions: 1 person
So Hubbs said that there are rumors out there, portions of which may be true and other parts that are false. Who is his source for this critical information?

Brent Hubss was on 104.5 in Nashville this morning. he said that he talked with the UT this morning and that they said that the UTAD told him that they are not going to slam the door shut on the pursuit of Jon Gruden.

Hubbs also said that while there is a lot of wild rumor and innuendo out there, there are some elements in some of these rumors that are concrete and real. You just have to be able to determine what is real and what is not.

How would he know? hmmmmm.....

Very telling.

At this point, any leak to any outlet is calculated. All the participants will control the information flow for as long as they are able. So no. I don't agree. Especially based on what I was told yesterday afternoon.

Keep going...........:crossfingers:

Brent Hubbs on 104.5 The Zone:

"The University of Tennessee could NOT put a stake in Browns ownership in a contract in any way. Also, if that was a possibility, the other 31 NFL teams would have to vote on it."

However, he then went on to say neither Jon Gruden nor the AD's office has slammed the door on the possibility of him coaching at UT.

This is pure speculation on my part, but it seems as if having part ownership of Browns would prevent him, in the future, from coaching for any NFL team but the Browns. Personally, I would love for that option to be taken from him if he became our coach, but I don't think it would be a wise move for himself. It would severely limit his future NFL coaching options.

I'm sorry, I do not.
I believe this was released on TOS. Ainge also read it on the air this morning when they received it.

Not saying it did not occur however I have looked all over web and UT AD and no press release from Stanton showing up for today.

I've said it before. He will not say he is coaching UT on Mike and Mike. There is a process for this.

Misdirection just like Urban to Ohio State last year.

Welcome Coach Gruden.

I believe he is out of the office today and tomorrow, meeting with someone. Or so has been told.

I heard he is taking some personal time now that the season is over and his desk is somewhat clear. Feels if he doesn't take 2-3 weeks to recharge his batteries, he's going to get tired and lose focus when he gets around to the search for a new coach.

Chattanooga radio:

Gary Haskew
‎3 THINGS IM SURE OF THIS MORNING.....JOHNNY FOOTBALL WILL WIN THE.HEISMAN.....ALABAMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE....JON GRUDEN WILL BE AT TENNESSEE IN 2013

Reactions: 8 people
At this point, any leak to any outlet is calculated. All the participants will control the information flow for as long as they are able. So no. I don't agree. Especially based on what I was told yesterday afternoon.

Just know that things are happening just as they were laid out here months ago. Pretty darn amazing.

There are some who still think pro wrestling is not scripted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back