Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like an Addict right now. I have today off and I could be on my xbox Playing Borderlands 2 or Dishonored but I'm here lapping up all the Grumours I can...

For some reason, this thread makes reminds me of the old AT&T commercials like when the guy gets mad he wasnt invited to the taco party..............then all of a sudden gets the text. No offense OP

Reactions: 2 people
Chattanooga radio:

Gary Haskew
‎3 THINGS IM SURE OF THIS MORNING.....JOHNNY FOOTBALL WILL WIN THE.HEISMAN.....ALABAMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE....JON GRUDEN WILL BE AT TENNESSEE IN 2013

I could literally see none of those things happening. Definitely not something that I would say im sure of

Chattanooga radio:

Gary Haskew
‎3 THINGS IM SURE OF THIS MORNING.....JOHNNY FOOTBALL WILL WIN THE.HEISMAN.....ALABAMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE....JON GRUDEN WILL BE AT TENNESSEE IN 2013

Wow! Pretty much sticking the neck out there! I like!

This will be a big PR nightmare if it's anyone but Gruden. UT has nothing to gain by letting these rumors grow if they weren't true.

THIS.

If it isn't Gruden, when they announce the coach everyone's gonna react EXACTLY like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELhFAhX_qrc[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
I've got an IV hooked in and the drip turned full up on the rumors.

Time to change the bag! Need. More. Gruden!!!11!1

Jones'n,
AV

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back