Recruiting Forum: Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's your opinion of the situation?

Skeeter and LWS are my most trusted sources. Neither have much positive to say on the issue.

Now, we have literally, a dozen or more "sources" in that thread. I don't know any of their track records, so I am not hook line and sinker with them. I am also not one to call a bluff. I will wait and see, and in the end, I will know what the truth is, without calling anyone out, or presumptively jumping on board.

That said, I am cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: 2 people
I think CP picking us ran him off. Plus we signed 4 others, he'd have been the 5th,and at the time we still had DR. That's a tough group to be in if you want to play early.

Exactly right.

We thought he was locked in here, but then CP dropped the bomb in the A.M., and Quinshad saw the writing and bounced.

Now here is a question for some discussion...

Redo: CP for 1 year, or Quinshad for 3-4?

Go.

Reactions: 1 person
Skeeter and LWS are my most trusted sources. Neither have much positive to say on the issue.

Now, we have literally, a dozen or more "sources" in that thread. I don't know any of their track records, so I am not hook line and sinker with them. I am also not one to call a bluff. I will wait and see, and in the end, I will know what the truth is, without calling anyone out, or presumptively jumping on board.

LWS hasn't said much recently.

Exactly right.

We thought he was locked in here, but then CP dropped the bomb in the A.M., and Quinshad saw the writing and bounced.

Go.

CP because he is an amazing athlete.

If I'm not mistaken, Larry said tonight that Golden was high on our list.

Exactly right.

Go.

If we had a better record, the answer would easily be CP. Regardless, It's hard not to say CP, because he's a lot of fun to watch.

Quin would be a beast here, though.

The only real insiders on the football forum besides LWS is deerpark and skins tony( his username is nyc something) who never posts.

Exactly right.

Go.

UT should have won the East this year with CP, Hunter, and our offense. That would have brought in elite prospects for years to come.

I'm pretty sure Gruden has Raheem Morris above Golden for DC. Maybe Gruden wants Golden to be a position coach.

You are on a roll. lol Your killing me. lol You are so convince its Gruden. I wish I was that convinced. I want to be but hopes have been dashed to many times.

From babyvol on TOS

Originally Posted by : Posted: Today 8:28 PM

Im feeling as confident as ever

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Gruden will be our next coach after a few discussions tonight. Was also informed that Rich B., Raheem M., and Tee M. Have all been approached as to their possible interest in joining the staff. Just hoping this really goes down like it looks right now.

Originally Posted by Ron Swanson: I think he's one of the most respected posters on scout. LWS just said on VQ that babyvol is "a guy that's really in the know".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back