Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find a pig connection so I want to think his self expressed love for us is enough to bring him "home". It is hard to get fully in the he is coming camp if you look at the facts. Don't misinterpret that as not buying what the fab five have been saying. I have heard much of the same from my people. Maybe I am just over cautious on this because we have been let down many times.

Again I have to agree... not use to reading two common sense post in a row in this thread! ha ha ha...

I have been here all along and am Totally sold that Gruden Could , and Should be our coach.... Now I am at that Would stage and simply say will he.

I don't think anyone who has not seem a contract, talked to the AD or heard it from Gruden himself could say 100% they Know he is coming.

I can say I 100% HOPE he does, but based on a few text, a good friend (former player) and the insiders on here I am 75% he is coming

Anything can happen between now and the presser :hi:

Had a great conversation with a friend who happened to play in the mid eighties.First he is still very connected to the program.He said with out a shadow of doubt Dooley was done.(Which we all already knew).Then he told me that JG was a ga when he was there.He said one of the reasons he thinks JG wants to be here is Majors.I was in shock and ask why.He said think about this your a young coach hinging on every word of your first mentor.Who better to tell the history and storys of Tn.football than JM.Said it has always left a huge impression on Jg.Thats the reason he values this job.In a way hes coming home to what he considers his football mecca.On a side note he said he is a very humble approachable guy.Unlike what we just got rid of.He said he was going to take his Dad to a practice this summer and was told he couldnt do it on the day he requested.So he went any way.When he got toHaslem field 20min before practice was starting Dooley was there chewing out a gardner for the way he was triming the hedges.

Reactions: 2 people
Personally, I'm not a big fan of Taylor Martinez even though his numbers are pretty good this season. If Nebraska wins the Big 10 championship to go 11-2, I'd definitely want Pelini to return for one more season. Martinez will be a senior and I would want to see them make one last run together. Big 10 championship this year... who knows next year?

Martinez pushes the ball when passes...like a girl. No offense ladies.

He's actually faster then Erik Crouch...but not as intellectual when it comes to making quick decisions...although he has gotten better over time.

IMO...Pellini won't be there too many more years. He'll either bolt, or they'll bolt him.

17 minutes until Moonshiners.

I been a wartchin it fer an arrr.

And I'm sippin on sum meh self

2AFC0510-3238-4ABA-A3EA-2942184DDF5A-1621-000001F5C01CB0B8.jpg

PEACH!!! ROCKS!!!

let me rephrase. I think MBW is simply a face for Banksy here in the US. I did some research after I watched and everything points to that.

U think Banksy put him up to everything? I think Banksy is a big enough name by himself.. He's world renowned.. Did u see the quote by him at the end? He said, I used to encourage all of my friends to create art... I don't do that anymore.. He and Fairey were dogging him out.

Was your initial tweet to him a reply to one oh his slamming JLA? I tried to find it but couldn't. I thought maybe it was something on the show you were referencing. If I missed his initial tweet I'm sorry.

Ok I'm about 80 pages behind and this us where I left off.

Its guys like this Danomite that make me not trust anyone. He is making outrageous claims, yet the only thing I can find on him is musiccitymiracles(.com) on SB nation. It says he "joined" in 2009. As far as I can see he is no more media than Sab was! Anybody able to confirm anything. I find it hard to believe he has more connections than EA and can go around threatening him.

SIAP

Reactions: 1 person
Someone slip over to Grudenville and post that there is a rumor going around that Kirby Smart is going to be the HC for the pigs next year

Davis and Shannon are going to join him also...

Hey, look at it this way, in a few weeks we will be thanking Mike Hamilton for butthooking the program, for without his shenanigans, there'd be no Gruden thread; there'd be no Gruden. When it's all said and done, the last four years will soon be all forgotten. Aye?

Again I have to agree... not use to reading two common sense post in a row in this thread! ha ha ha...

I have been here all along and am Totally sold that Gruden Could , and Should be our coach.... Now I am at that Would stage and simply say will he.

I don't think anyone who has not seem a contract, talked to the AD or heard it from Gruden himself could say 100% they Know he is coming.

I can say I 100% HOPE he does, but based on a few text, a good friend (former player) and the insiders on here I am 75% he is coming

Anything can happen between now and the presser :hi:

I think we are eye to eye on this thing. I have actually been here since the start I just don't say too much. I have several lines inside. Former players, friends in the AD with actual offices, a couple of big boosters, and I drop a fair amount of coin into the program. So I feel pretty good about what I am told. Most seems to be pretty close but I just want to seal the deal. I just don't know 100% at this point. I agree only a few know exactly what is happening and I am not in that circle.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back