Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks maybe you should lay off Ainge? He is one of us. He is a Vol and fellow Grudenite, after all. Just saying. I don't know.

If Ainge has been told to lay off the Gruden rumors, he is doing a terrible job and might as well fess up. He is trying to cover his tracks by trashing respected members of the media on his show, because either he is a bad cover up or he thinks his sources are better than other members of media...Ainge did this to himself...

Boy or Girl? I have a little boy that will be 2 in Janurary, and that kid still won't sleep good, he is up at least once or twice a night. He is usually up for good around 4 am. He is my second and we got completely spoiled by our first(little girl). She was sleeping through the night by 7 months.

Makes me realize how lucky I am. I have two, boy who is just over two and a girl who is almost 10 months. Both sleep at least 9-10+ hours a night. My boy has always slept well.

Am I the only one who thinks maybe you should lay off Ainge? He is one of us. He is a Vol and fellow Grudenite, after all. Just saying. I don't know.

I'm with you. Ainge's only sin was getting too giddy and letting the cat of the back too soon. I can't listen to his show while he is in denial mode but as soon as Gruden is announced I'm sure his show will be full Grudgasm.

Reactions: 2 people
Makes me realize how lucky I am. I have two, boy who is just over two and a girl who is almost 10 months. Both sleep at least 9-10+ hours a night. My boy has always slept well.

Same here, ever since my boy was a month old he's slept through the night. That first month however was rough.

If Ainge has been told to lay off the Gruden rumors, he is doing a terrible job and might as well fess up. He is trying to cover his tracks by trashing respected members of the media on his show, because either he is a bad cover up or he thinks his sources are better than other members of media...Ainge did this to himself...

Point taken and understood, but still.

Point taken and understood, but still.

I agree, he makes a good point as well but your original assertion was right on the money. Ainge is one of us (Grudenites) and he is also somewhat new to the whole radio thing. A little bit of slack should be give to the guy.

Reactions: 2 people
I called him an idiot for taking a crap onJLA

Was your initial tweet to him a reply to one oh his slamming JLA? I tried to find it but couldn't. I thought maybe it was something on the show you were referencing. If I missed his initial tweet I'm sorry.

I called him an idiot for taking a crap onJLA

Don't ruin his career Dan. He has kids and was a UT QB. I know I said something dumb about that pass and now I feel bad. I had the opportunity to edit my post. You won't have that option if you crush him publicly.

Love it.

Just got done watching "The last dam run of likker I'll ever make..."

You know what Popcorn said...

I miss him, my dad and my uncles. The last of a dying breed for sure.

Popcorn use to setup at the fleamarket at exit #407. My wife and I were shopping one day and wandered into his booth out back. We got to talking and he relized who I was and that he knew my family (5th generation Sevier county). He asked me if I liked canned peaches and reached under the table and pulled two quart mason jars out. They had sliced peaches in "juice". He tried to give them to me to take to my dad, but I insisted on paying him for the "peaches". My wife walked up on the tail end of the conversation and had a puzzed look on her face as I gave him $40 for two quarts of peaches.....lol

Best damn peaches I ever had....:)

Later,

CH_V

Ainge will be just fine this isnt going to affect anything he can spin any truth on his show to his benefit. No big deal guys its radio. Chill pills for everyone!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back