Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me want to raise a toast to a Jon Gruden hiring--at Tennessee not Arkansass.

SS_WineToast.gif

Agreed. I am out on the real stuff.

It depends on who/how it was made.

I agree, some of that stuff that has been ran through a radiator in Cooke county can be unbearable. I took a quart away from my nefew this past weekend. He showed it to me and said he got it from a friend of a friend. I checked it and could not get it to "bead" at all. I dipped my pocket knife in it and lit it on fire. Burned orange and smudge the blade of my knife. You should have seen the look on his face when I poured it on the ground right in front of him.

Now my family is very talented in the art of making untaxed corn. The best I have ever had was made from sweet horse feed and sat 12yrs in oak barrels. The head and tail of the run was the best I had ever tasted until I opened a quart from the middle run. Smooth as silk and about 120 proof. You could drink it like iced tea, but you better have a seat belt on you rocking chair or you would teeter of the front porch.

Be Safe,

CH_V

Gruden 2013

Reactions: 1 person
It depends on who/how it was made.

I agree, some of that stuff that has been ran through a radiator in Cooke county can be unbearable. I took a quart away from my nefew this past weekend. He showed it to me and said he got it from a friend of a friend. I checked it and could not get it to "bead" at all. I dipped my pocket knife in it and lit it on fire. Burned orange and smudge the blade of my knife. You should have seen the look on his face when I poured it on the ground right in front of him.

Now my family is very talented in the art of making untaxed corn. The best I have ever had was made from sweet horse feed and sat 12yrs in oak barrels. The head and tail of the run was the best I had ever tasted until I opened a quart from the middle run. Smooth as silk and about 120 proof. You could drink it like iced tea, but you better have a seat belt on you rocking chair or you would teeter of the front porch.

Be Safe,

CH_V

Gruden 2013

Love it.

Just got done watching "The last dam run of likker I'll ever make..."

You know what Popcorn said...

If you had my Strawberry or Apple Pie you would.

People have said the strawberry we get could be spread on toast like Jelley. Its cut to about 90 proof and if you want the best daiquiri ever just pour it over ice, blend, and enjoy. Just be sure you have your life jacket on, we spend every moment of the summer on the lake and it has become quite the crowd favorite.

I finally got another line to some of the 'real' stuff. Its from south of the River in Roane Co.

I'm pretty damn impressed. The clear is standard, but the guy's got a blackberry that I just can't believe.

I've opened up my horizon to stuff other than the Unicoi and Jefferson/Cocke Co. I grew up on...

Ainge wants me to shut up because people are starting to think he knows (which he does) I offered him info IF he's willing to admit to me he is a liar. This we will speak later.

Interesting, I still think he knows, or has been misinformed. I'm leaning to the former.

I finally got another line to some of the 'real' stuff. Its from south of the River in Roane Co.

I'm pretty damn impressed. The clear is standard, but the guy's got a blackberry that I just can't believe.

I've opened up my horizon to stuff other than the Unicoi and Jefferson/Cocke Co. I grew up on...

Gotta get craftier in the 'coi...snitches abound...

Most of it is meant for cellaring. I drink IPA's and Pales fresh, because the hop profile fades after time. Generally speaking, the higher the ABV, the longer you can cellar. I have an 08 Double Bastard and 4 09 Wetvleterens off the top of my head. Complete list at cellarhq.com/cellar/oliverklosoff

Hello fellow Stone fan. I just drunk a Double Bastard last night, and a Ruination the night before.

I can't view twitter at work, what are Ainge and Dan arguing about. The fact he tried to trash a respected NFL analyst on his show or the fact ainge knows and is misleading the listeners of his show?

If you had my Strawberry or Apple Pie you would.

People have said the strawberry we get could be spread on toast like Jelley. Its cut to about 90 proof and if you want the best daiquiri ever just pour it over ice, blend, and enjoy. Just be sure you have your life jacket on, we spend every moment of the summer on the lake and it has become quite the crowd favorite.

Apple pie shine is dangerous.

Dude...that fridge rivals some bars I've seen in Asheville. Badass!!
I travel some and have some pretty good beer trading partners. I was pretty amazed with Colorado. I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. Favorite bar while I was up there was Backcountry in Boulder.

I can't view twitter at work, what are Ainge and Dan arguing about. The fact he tried to trash a respected NFL analyst on his show or the fact ainge knows and is misleading the listeners of his show?

Both because I've informe La Canfora and now he is sniffing this thing out hard now. All he has to do is start being honest with me and I'll call the dogs off.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back