Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss him, my dad and my uncles. The last of a dying breed for sure.

Popcorn use to setup at the fleamarket at exit #407. My wife and I were shopping one day and wandered into his booth out back. We got to talking and he relized who I was and that he knew my family (5th generation Sevier county). He asked me if I liked canned peaches and reached under the table and pulled two quart mason jars out. They had sliced peaches in "juice". He tried to give them to me to take to my dad, but I insisted on paying him for the "peaches". My wife walked up on the tail end of the conversation and had a puzzed look on her face as I gave him $40 for two quarts of peaches.....lol

Best damn peaches I ever had....:)

Later,

CH_V

Truly a cool story Bro. Knew a guy who ate one of them "peaches" he wasnt right for a while after...

Whatever reason Ainge has for his current stance belongs to him and personally I don't care. Seriously, who gives a crap as to why Ainge has done a 180 on his show.

I'm starting to wonder what Dan's angle in all this is as it's not like you're going to scoop a story since the Gruden info has been on here for a while already.

Are you looking for sportswriter e-cred? Trying to build sources by appearing "in the know"? Did Ainge not sign an autograph for you when you were a kid? What's with the all out trying to discredit Ainge campaign you've embarked on?

Why does it really matter so much to you if Ainge flip flops like a fish on land?

Reactions: 5 people
Don't ruin his career Dan. He has kids and was a UT QB. I know I said something dumb about that pass and now I feel bad. I had the opportunity to edit my post. You won't have that option if you crush him publicly.

As I said last night. Dans contacts are going to dry up right before our eyes.

Reactions: 4 people
Ainge will be just fine this isnt going to affect anything he can spin any truth on his show to his benefit. No big deal guys its radio. Chill pills for everyone!

No big deal if it doesn't cost him listeners, but radio relies on advertising revenue. No listeners, no advertising. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Whatever reason Ainge has for his current stance belongs to him and personally I don't care. Seriously, who gives a crap as to why Ainge has done a 180 on his show.

I'm starting to wonder what Dan's angle in all this is as it's not like you're going to scoop a story since the Gruden info has been on here for a while already.

Are you looking for sportswriter e-cred? Trying to build sources by appearing "in the know"? Did Ainge not sign an autograph for you when you were a kid? What's with the all out trying to discredit Ainge campaign you've embarked on?

Why does it really matter so much to you if Ainge flip flops like a fish on land?

So much THIS.

No ecred no scoop. I report for the titans only. I just want info and I know he's covering it up. The only reason I want to know is because I'm a fan.

Reactions: 1 person
Like I posted last night the ball is rolling and the hill is steep, don't surprised if we start to hear more soon

the hill is steep??? You just posted it was done and he is assembling a STAFF LMAO, you swung and missed big on Shannon too I remember you very well, like OCI light.

Like I posted last night the ball is rolling and the hill is steep, don't surprised if we start to hear more soon

Outstanding news Doc...... Our fan base deserves something like this after what we have faced the last few years.

I am just concerned that once this move is made, some of us downtrodden folks might stroke-out from the excitement and shock of it all :dance2:

Be Safe,

CH_V

As I said last night. Dans contacts are going to dry up right before our eyes.

Hope not. Dan is probably like the rest of us, tired of losing. He probably got over zealous with his enthusiasm and got caught up in the moment. I do that more and more lately. He owned it by apologizing.

No ecred no scoop. I report for the titans only. I just want info and I know he's covering it up. The only reason I want to know is because I'm a fan.

Maybe he is keeping his info secret for a reason. Maybe if too much info leaks out Gruden may not come here. Seriously, lay off Ainge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back