Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you that everything that I and others (OV, Boro, DTO) have posted is accurate as we've been told. If things fall through- which I feel is highly unlikely- it was the result of being wrong and no attempt to mislead. I will be here to take my medicine so to speak if the unthinkable occurs.

I concur Jay.

Too much lines up between our different sources however. It's going to happen.

Patience.

May i ask your profession?

Several have and no more than others will do this, I cannot either. I can only provide and get info if I do not get called out to certain people like those that actually own the business I run. They are the connections, not me. I am just in the right place at the right time but on a regular basis get to talk-meet with people that are in the middle of the AD and privy to information I am not.

Why is it always a cat in these?

images

Because cats are Gods beasts. Dogs are satans spawn.

Reactions: 2 people
Several have and no more than others will do this, I cannot either. I can only provide and get info if I do not get called out to certain people like those that actually own the business I run. They are the connections, not me. I am just in the right place at the right time but on a regular basis get to talk-meet with people that are in the middle of the AD and privy to information I am not.

thanks a bunch, whatever it is, keep it up

I left off bcarter98 in my list by accident. He has solid info that matches the other info. Apologiesfor the oversight my friend. I added an edit to my post, but feared it would still be missed.

I left off bcarter98 in my list by accident. He has solid info that matches the other info. Apologiesfor the oversight my friend. I added an edit to my post, but feared it would still be missed.

No prob, not looking for accolades just looking for a winner to wear the headset again. These last 3 years have been so awful.

You know what I know which is more than I can post. Thanks for vouching lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back