Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe he may have an MOU in hand but that doesnt mean anything at this point. I would love for this to happen but it seems more and more unlikely everyday. Ill have water with my crow please if im wrong.

If this does come to pass as we hope, I think the biggest factor is one word ... home.

I think they (wife especially) want to call East TN home.
I think she wants to be home.
She has sacrificed his whole career.
Now, they both can have it their way, so to speak.

At least this is what I keep telling myself.

JMO TIFWIW WWJD BBQ

Reactions: 1 person
There are either 6 - 7 people on here who are simply creative in e-mailing each other on the side and going through with their script, OR, this is really going to happen. I choose to believe the latter.

Gruden NEXT 15 Years:yes:

I do believe he may have an MOU in hand but that doesnt mean anything at this point. I would love for this to happen but it seems more and more unlikely everyday. Ill have water with my crow please if im wrong.

I let that creep into my mind too, but in addition to all the smoke, all the rumors, all the things that point to this happening the silence from anyone at UT and elsewhere is one of the bigger factors that lead me to the conclusion that CJG will be donning the Orange in 2013!

I know too may people that are too sure. Absolutely something could go wrong, but it would have to be big to nix what most think is a verbally agreed to contract package.

I'm don't know how reliable bcartervol98 is, but it just sounds a little far fetched that he bumps into the guy that took the Gruden picture in a business setting... I want to believe this and I hope that it's true. Hard to believe even for a Gruden lover like me...

If this does come to pass as we hope, I think the biggest factor is one word ... home.

JMO TIFWIW WWJD BBQ

Wise man!

I swear of this doesn't happen, I'm so gonna hate all of you for at least a month!

I assure you that everything that I and others (OV, Boro, DTO) have posted is accurate as we've been told. If things fall through- which I feel is highly unlikely- it was the result of being wrong and no attempt to mislead. I will be here to take my medicine so to speak if the unthinkable occurs.

Edit: I left off BCarter. He's brought solid info as well. Sorry for the oversight bro.

Last edited:
I'm don't know how reliable bcartervol98 is, but it just sounds a little far fetched that he bumps into the guy that took the Gruden picture in a business setting... I want to believe this and I hope that it's true. Hard to believe even for a Gruden lover like me...

If you knew what I do it wouldn't be hard to believe but no matter, its not exactly breaking news just thought it was pretty cool to get to talk to him about it. I talk to a lot of people every day that I would never have met if not for my profession.

JMO TIFWIW WWJD BBQ
I believe the family factors into this much more than some people imagine. We will see! :thumbsup:

If you knew what I do it wouldn't be hard to believe but no matter, its not exactly breaking news just thought it was pretty cool to get to talk to him about it. I talk to a lot of people every day that I would never have met if not for my profession.

I think it's very telling that he was watching vols play and taking notes.

If he's not coming to coach he obviously keeps up with vols regardless

May i ask your profession?

You do realize he owns a financial company in Knoxville and lives and does business here right? This is not some out of town person he is a KNoxville guy.

He also confirmed Gruden WAS NOT on the flight from Knoxville to Houston but was on the flight he connected with in Houston. Kind of blew my theory that Gruden was flying out of Knoxville. In this case he was not.

There are either 6 - 7 people on here who are simply creative in e-mailing each other on the side and going through with their script, OR, this is really going to happen. I choose to believe the latter.

Gruden NEXT 15 Years:yes:

The e-mailings and other communications were a way of comparing information to see if the info matched up before posting potentially erroneous information. It did and was from different sources from multiple camps. I and the others do not get our jollies off by posting in an attempt to mislead in regards to the HFBCUTK. Some things are sacred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back