Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, Grudenites. Just thought I would check in before the drive to the Dead Cockroach. I trust all was well last night?

Can't wait to hear that techno music all afternoon. Nothing says "football" like some techno and tapenade.

God I hate Columbia...

Reactions: 1 person
We could take all three Gruden threads and turn all the posts into a script and sell to HBO. What a roller coaster ride or a tv show that would be.

Would make a great new show with all the drama, twists and turns, joy, and heart break. "The Grudenites"

I just wish hart or Gruden one would either deny or confirm. But I guess the fact that they haven't done either I'd in a way telling in its own

Ready to get back to some good ol fashioned azz whooping TENNESSEE VOLS football.Tired of dreading Sat football watching and having to explain to my kids that we use to be good.Its freaking humiliating Bring on the king. I dont want to just win again I wanna freaking dominate.We as a fan base deserve it.What other fan base has a 30000 count thread on the possibilty a coach. Absolutley incredible.

I don't know what to wish for today. I always want the vols to win but I do not want DD to buy himself more time. I just wish the AD would say win or lose, DD will not return for 2013. A loss today and a new coach would be better for the program than a win and another year with DD imo. Thoughts?

Friends with 2 former players.1said he is gone win or lose come Sunday. The othet said he had heard Monday win or lose.He is done thank god. We deserve a real coach that knows how to win and that our players and fans believe in.Once your players and fan base lose confidence its hard to win.Cheer any way the players deserve our support.

I just wish hart or Gruden one would either deny or confirm. But I guess the fact that they haven't done either I'd in a way telling in its own

Well if they were talking/making arrangements they aren't going to confirm. Since they haven't denied I can see that being nothing but good news but it still doesn't mean Gruden is coming here. I hope he does and have a decent amount of faith in the "insiders" here that have said stuff but I've been burned before so I'm keeping cautious.

Well if they were talking/making arrangements they aren't going to confirm. Since they haven't denied I can see that being nothing but good news but it still doesn't mean Gruden is coming here. I hope he does and have a decent amount of faith in the "insiders" here that have said stuff but I've been burned before so I'm keeping cautious.

Yeah, because all the coaches we were supposedly talking to during the last search came out and denied contact. Oh wait, no they didnt. Gruden has no reason to dismiss the rumors. It does not hurt his shot at getting his next NFL job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back