Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Waltons, Tysons, and Jerry Jones can come up with enough money to hire a coach the caliber of Dooley. That would be an early Christmas for me, maybe when you fire him next week we can just bring him right over?

Nutt is still available as well

Duck, I've probably come off as pompous in regards to our programs. I respect Arkansas and their traditions. In the end I think it comes down to Gruden's ties here. The money would be about the same. The control would be about the same.

Best of luck to you and hope you stick around.

No problem, I expect some razzing. If I could send you a PM I would tell you a little of what I know.

You should have spent more on a coach. Why did they hire DD by the way?

Let me see if i can remember all the reasons. He is a proper southerner. He grew up in the Georgia program so, he understands the southern culture. He knows the history and tradition of Tennessee football. He has good hair. He gives a good interview. Oh ya, Jimmy Cheek is an idiot. That's about it.

You should have spent more on a coach. Why did they hire DD by the way?

I agree completely. Never have understood spending so much on facilities and going cheap on coaches. Isn't a coach the most important piece? God, Dooley, believe me a lot of us have been asking the same question. I think it comes down to Mike Hamilton being a dumbass.

Let me see if i can remember all the reasons. He is a proper southerner. He grew up in the Georgia program so, he understands the southern culture. He knows the history and tradition of Tennessee football. He has good hair. He gives a good interview. Oh ya, Jimmy Cheek is an idiot. That's about it.

Good hair is important.

Well if Bob can be forgiven , so can Garrick McGee. Good luck with him at Arkansas next year. I hope you guys win the west and destroy Bama next year.

Well I guess we will know last week of November, you might want to pay attention that week.

Well I guess we will know last week of November, you might want to pay attention that week.

I'll mark the calender. I fully expect to see Garrick McGee calling the hogs on ESPN. Great days ahead for you guys,

Oh and pay attention to what Tennessee does a lot sooner than that. Since you like Tennessee second to everyone else in the conference , I wouldn't want you to miss when they announce Gruden as our next head coach.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back