Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidney stones. Life's always throws curve balls. Hydrocodone makes you see them better. Thanks btw.

You have my sincere sympathy. I've had 2 crushed. Worst pain I have ever endured. They gave me dilaudid or however you spell it. Feel better, bro.

Why would he take the Arky job when he has NFL options? He has said there are two college teams that he would coach, Notre Dame and Tennessee. He has ties here. There are no ties to Arky.

If you guys had him under contract since April or whatever it was claimed, why not make it public?

There's no offense meant to be made here, but our facilities are better. Our tradition is better. We have the highest recruiting budget in the country. The only thing Arky has over us is more recent success, but all things are cyclical.

Again, no offense meant to you. But a Gruden move to Arky makes no sense when there are no ties and better options are available.

Why would he take the Arky job when he has NFL options? He has said there are two college teams that he would coach, Notre Dame and Tennessee. He has ties here. There are no ties to Arky.

If you guys had him under contract since April or whatever it was claimed, why not make it public?

There's no offense meant to be made here, but our facilities are better. Our tradition is better. We have the highest recruiting budget in the country. The only thing Arky has over us is more recent success, but all things are cyclical.

Again, no offense meant to you. But a Gruden move to Arky makes no sense when there are no ties and better options are available.

Your Stadium is bigger, but as far as facilities go you may want to look into that.

You have my sincere sympathy. I've had 2 crushed. Worst pain I have ever endured. They gave me dilaudid or however you spell it. Feel better, bro.

I got dilaudid through IV. felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. Lol. I am a pro with kidney stones. Had surgery less than a year ago for one I had stuck for a week. Was a living hell. Thanks for the kind words btw

Thanks Vol55, and pattiy

We are going to get Gruden, and if we dont, we still win. Dooley will be gone. Win/win

Kidney stones suck. I have one pop up from time to time. Hope you get the darn things passed. Lite beer, believe it or not, has helped me when I've had them.

Another question, If Jerry Jones is a booster of Arkansas, why don't you guys recruit better? I mean, with the Walton money and your own pro team it looks like the big time players would be flocking to Fayetteville.

I got dilaudid through IV. felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. Lol. I am a pro with kidney stones. Had surgery less than a year ago for one I had stuck for a week. Was a living hell. Thanks for the kind words btw

No need for thanks man. I understand what you're dealing with.

Your Stadium is bigger, but as far as facilities go you may want to look into that.

Pretty sure of it. I know you guys have new facilities, but so do we. I don't make any claims to being an insider but I have intimate knowledge of this.

Kidney stones suck. I have one pop up from time to time. Hope you get the darn things passed. Lite beer, believe it or not, has helped me when I've had them.

Beer does me too. It opens up your piss lines! Lmao

I'm about to go out trucking for a month. Hope no more arrive. Question which one hurts worse... A Dooley coached team, or a kidney stone. Answer: a Dooley coached team.

Another question, If Jerry Jones is a booster of Arkansas, why don't you guys recruit better? I mean, with the Walton money and your own pro team it looks like the big time players would be flocking to Fayetteville.

They need a big name coach, and you are right, Jones is very involved right now. Arkansas, HAS to make a big hire right now and they will pay what it takes. There is a ton of money ready and they will spend what it takes. We have no buyouts to pay and saved a lot of money by not paying Petrino this year. The new football operation center alone is in excess of $40 mil and they need a big name to pay that bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back