Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. I didn't mean to imply you were having fun with the coaching stuff, so thanks for clarifying that point.

I was more trying to encourage folks not to take every little thing said so seriously. It's a message board - even folks passing along good information can break from that time to time. The freak outs are unnecessary imo.

No problem. I assure you that I have yet to get mad over anything here.

You're a good dude.

Hey OCI, I don't live far from Malibu. Let's go have a beer sometime.

I am going to be traveling to the area sometime in early 2013. I would be down for having a few cold ones. It will give me a chance to extend a personal apology if he felt that I was being too harsh.

The unrest in this fan base is unreal. At the end of the day it is a football program it doesn't mean anything. Turn to Jesus guys. You guys are in a dangerous situation when you put your hope in ut football and it bites you so then you put it in gruden. Only Jesus will satisfy you.

Turn to whoever you like. To each is own. This is not church. Spread the Word somewhere else brother. I choose to turn to Gruden. That's my choice. In Gruden's name I pray.

Reactions: 3 people
Yep, and 2 of those guys were ours until the end! I dont get how some say UT would be a laughingstock if they hired Tuberville. Is he a top choice? No, not in my opinion, but he is a solid coach with a nice history in the game. I can understand ripping a potential Golden hire more than Tubs but neither would be in my top 7 or so, but I wouldnt burn mattresses if it came to Tuberville. Bottom Line is my opinio is it is Gruden or
bust

As auburn is now. THEY WERE CHEATING while tubby was there. Believe that. Dude is a good, good coach, but they were paying players!

Still think me calling him out wasn't warranted????

I still think you need to hibernate, but I have pretty much always shared your view on most matters here. I was reading that transpire earlier while I was in the hospital, or I would have been a bit more verbal, as I usually am.

I think the problem (my opinion with no facts to back it up) is Hart has not been clear with the boosters what the plan is. He keeps hinting the 8 win thing while allowing the boosters to talk to Gru's people in hypothetical terms. It's uncomfortable for everyone involved.

All intentional like a politician so if things go wrong he has plausible deniability. AD's play it all the time.

I still think you need to hibernate, but I have pretty much always shared your view on most matters here. I was reading that transpire earlier while I was in the hospital, or I would have been a bit more verbal, as I usually am.

Dang man, get better! GBO!

As auburn is now. THEY WERE CHEATING while tubby was there. Believe that. Dude is a good, good coach, but they were paying players!

I think the boosters or booster there is as dirty as they come. Don't know about Tubbs being involved. I will admit a bias in the matter, though.

Hospital!? Hope you and/or your friends and/or family are ok....

Whatever the situation, I hope it improves.

Hope you and yours are ok, prayers sent.

I am going to be traveling to the area sometime in early 2013. I would be down for having a few cold ones. It will give me a chance to extend a personal apology if he felt that I was being too harsh.

Jay if you want, give me a heads up before you're out this way. I'd be down for a drink and talking some Vol football.

I hate UG and Florida but I wish I believed UG was mentally and physically tough enough to beat those bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back