Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know thunder's son. He said he didn't know anything about the Gruden situation. Just letting yall know. I fully believe we will get Gruden but, I found this surprising.

it's like every "insider" has an arch enemy...crazy up in here

I think much of this stuff is misunderstanding. I think both Slice and Jay (and others) have a pretty strong grasp on humor. Humor gets lost with some folks, and they take things too seriously. People need to lighten up - it's good to laugh!

Edit: I am in no way implying that Jay, Slice or anyone else is misleading for laughs with the coaching stuff. Just speaking in generalities; this stuff is not worth getting worked up over.

Last edited:
that's all???? seriously? SMH

No, that's not all.

He's been lying to most of you for some time now and made the mistake of giving me too much information to go on one night during one of his e-penis/cred sessions.

His cousin is not a donor or a millionaire. His cousin has no relationship with any boosters or donors. His family does not contribute any money whatsoever to the University. Period.

...and his 'inside information' is made up BS.

I don't care if anyone believes me. Like Boro says - I'm not here for e-cred. But I'm not going to sit back and let him fool gullible people that are new to the site because they are interested in the Gruden situation.

And OS, I'll call you names all day, son. What are you gonna do? Cry to the mods again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I know thunder's son. He said he didn't know anything about the Gruden situation. Just letting yall know. I fully believe we will get Gruden but, I found this surprising.

I should mention we are friends. Just in case, someone tries to say "oh he wouldn't tell a random person the things he knows."

No, that's not all.

He's been lying to most of you for some time now and made the mistake of giving me too much information to go on one night during one of his e-penis/cred sessions.

His cousin is not a donor or a millionaire. His cousin has no relationship with any boosters or donors. His family does not contribute any money whatsoever to the University. Period.

I don't care if anyone believes me. Like Boro says - I'm not here for e-cred. But I'm not going to sit back and let him fool gullible people that are new to the site because they are interested in the Gruden situation.

Cool. What's my name?

I think much of this stuff is misunderstanding. I think both Slice and Jay (and others) have a pretty strong grasp on humor. Humor gets lost with some folks, and they take things too seriously. People need to lighten up - it's good to laugh!

While there was no malice, there was no humor from me in regards to the coaches list .

The other deal has to do with comments made that referenced some that didn't like some critical statements I made about them not on VN.

Seeing that we're talking about not only the whole AD and multiple boosters, it doesn't surprise me one bit that we'd hear conflicting information. Obviously, those closest to the decision making will try to keep a lid on things.

Jay, I already stated that you get all the credit for breaking the Gruden story. Not sure why you have so much hostility towards me. Gotta love VN.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No, that's not all.

And OS, I'll call you names all day, son. What are you gonna do? Cry to the mods again?

C'mon Todd. Just drop it. Put him on ignore if you want. We all want this to play out with Gruden at the helm. Who cares who said what or when. GBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back