Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's not all.

He's been lying to most of you for some time now and made the mistake of giving me too much information to go on one night during one of his e-penis/cred sessions.

His cousin is not a donor or a millionaire. His cousin has no relationship with any boosters or donors. His family does not contribute any money whatsoever to the University. Period.

...and his 'inside information' is made up BS.

I don't care if anyone believes me. Like Boro says - I'm not here for e-cred. But I'm not going to sit back and let him fool gullible people that are new to the site because they are interested in the Gruden situation.

And OS, I'll call you names all day, son. What are you gonna do? Cry to the mods again?
dang man, next time dont take it dry, you cry to much.

All right guys, we are acting like third grade girls deciding who has the prettiest hair with the e-cred thing.

Stop. Please.

Stop the name caling, stop the bitterness, stop trying to figure out who is who and what not. Let's get back on topic to Gruden in the sense of what he could do at UT, his future coaching staff, some fun random ****, etc., etc.

Thank you.

Reactions: 7 people
All right guys, we are acting like third grade girls deciding who has the prettiest hair with the e-cred thing.

Stop. Please.

Stop the name caling, stop the bitterness, stop trying to figure out who is who and what not. Let's get back on topic to Gruden in the sense of what he could do at UT, his future coaching staff, some fun random ****, etc., etc.

Thank you.
Just to add to this, bannings will start happening immediately.

Knock this **** off.

Reactions: 2 people

Stop. Please.

Thank you.
Thank you!

Jay, I already stated that you get all the credit for breaking the Gruden story. Not sure why you have so much hostility towards me. Gotta love VN.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I didn't break anything. That's SBV, Boro, OV, & DTO. I have no hostility. I know you don't believe that, but it's the truth.

While there was no malice, there was no humor from me in regards to the coaches list .

The other deal has to do with comments made that referenced some that didn't like some critical statements I made about them not on VN.

Understood. I didn't mean to imply you were having fun with the coaching stuff, so thanks for clarifying that point.

I was more trying to encourage folks not to take every little thing said so seriously. It's a message board - even folks passing along good information can break from that time to time. The freak outs are unnecessary imo.

Agreed. He has been 100% accurate in the past. I also had no idea he was a mod until yesterday ( I'm on mobile).

SBV isn't trolling. I have no reason whatsoever to doubt him. He believes what he posted to be correct. If he's wrong, it was no intentional attempt to misrepresent anything, imo.

Reactions: 2 people
SBV isn't trolling. I have no reason whatsoever to doubt him. He believes what he posted to be correct. If he's wrong, it was no intentional attempt to misrepresent anything, imo.

This is pretty much the way I feel as well. :good!:

The unrest in this fan base is unreal. At the end of the day it is a football program it doesn't mean anything. Turn to Jesus guys. You guys are in a dangerous situation when you put your hope in ut football and it bites you so then you put it in gruden. Only Jesus will satisfy you.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back