Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a unique flavor, you either love it or hate it.

Well lets hear the juicy stuff coming from the ark side.. Why does JG want to coach at ark? Are there several ppl there that say they've heard the same as u from their insiders?

Filet the breast off a big puddler like a Malard. Put a slice of sweet onion between the pieces, salt and pepper to taste, wrap it in bacon, wrap in tin foil and bake in oven at medium heat for about an hour. It'll make you slap your momma.

Reactions: 2 people
In the thousands of posts in the various Gruden threads here in the last week, was arky even mentioned?

Well lets hear the juicy stuff coming from the ark side.. Why does JG want to coach at ark? Are there several ppl there that say they've heard the same as u from their insiders?

Money and control, plus I have heard there is a problem over there. What that is I have no idea, wasn't told that detail.

Filet the breast off a big puddler like a Malard. Put a slice of sweet onion between the pieces, salt and pepper to taste, wrap it in bacon, wrap in tin foil and bake in oven at medium heat for about an hour. It'll make you slap your momma.

It's kind of frowned upon to slap your momma like that around my parts.

Try the bacon wrap, but slice the breast, put fresh jalapeno and cream cheese in it before you wrap it, awesome.

Try the bacon wrap, but slice the breast, put fresh jalapeno and cream cheese in it before you wrap it, awesome.

Those birds need to be truly wild or can I throttle one at the duck pond and be ok? Those things live on stale bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back