Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not Wes Rucker. He's the ultimate e-cred whore.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of my opinion. I'm merely pointing out the double standard some have. It's hilarious to watch some dudes in a rumors forum get so butthurt about their e-cred. I suppose it's insecurity. I don't really know, but it's funny.

I've been called every name in the book by people defending some of these clowns.

Last edited:
20081213005102!I_Want_to_Believe_UFO_poster.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
7300 posts is pretty good for the day, but I want everybody to get some rest because I want to see you looking sharp tomorrow. It's a big day. Don't forget to do your finger excercises too. We can't have anybody going down with cramps.

That and there is a football game. :)

GO VOLS !!!

I'm not trying to convince anyone of my opinion. I'm merely pointing out the double standard some have. It's hilarious to watch some dudes in a rumors forum get so butthurt about their e-cred. I supposed it's insecurity. I don't really know, but it's funny.

I've been called every name in the book by people defending some of these clowns.

Preach it brother

Word is. The Gru supporters are trying to force ADs hand. Threats to get new AD may have been made if CDD is not released after tomorrow no matter the outcome.

Got heated from what I hear.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of my opinion. I'm merely pointing out the double standard some have. It's hilarious to watch some dudes in a rumors forum get so butthurt about their e-cred. I supposed it's insecurity. I don't really know, but it's funny.

I read things on here and take it with a grain of salt, wait and see what happens, and let it go. Why would you let something work you up so much? Let it go dude!

I'm impressed, Sling Blade.

You've been hittin' the books hard.

Fonz...are you Wes Rucker?
If so I am absolutely star struck in this moment.
I would hate to think that Griffith has a bigger sack than Rucker. I will give writer32 credit he didnt hide his identity. That being said I still considered him vajayjay.

Last edited:
Can I still make my point, just ligher?

I jumped back into this cesspool of a thread last time and this time because some people take themselves way too seriously and the battle for e-cred that goes uncalled is astounding. That's all.

Patti, I agree this is all going to end well for Tennessee fans. Can we be friends now?
If we can't agree to disagree then sometimes it is just best to walk away. We all have our own opinions and many of them are strong and that of course can lead to some heated debates. I think you have the right to your opinion about people but others have theirs as well. Try to relax and if certain posters bother you then ignore them or even click the ignore button and ignore them permanently.

I too hope things go well for Tennessee and yes we can be friends. I may need you to hold my purse the next time someone else gets under my skin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back