Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
To hell with ecred, I got ecash. Check out my roll b!tches...

money1.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Jay, sorry to be that guy, but I'm on mobile and don't have a good signal so it's hard to sift through pages and pages. Could you sum up the important stuff from this afternoon/night?

Yeah, Jay. Fill us in. Any press conferences today we should prepare for?

To answer your question, I've not read every post either but all I've seen from jayvols is youtube videos.

Jay, sorry to be that guy, but I'm on mobile and don't have a good signal so it's hard to sift through pages and pages. Could you sum up the important stuff from this afternoon/night?

Well it was said earlier today and I'm guess you heard it but a couple of reporters in town saying Gruden is putting together a staff for SOMETHING. That was the most important thing I heard today.

Reactions: 1 person
The issue is we need to run off the coach we have now, because with every game he takes us closer to even more obscurity. The past is the past, time to focus on the future.

Really ? so the past only counts to you about dooley ? so What next? The Whole History does not matter ? WHY Did you Fire PHIL ?

Yeah, Jay. Fill us in. Any press conferences today we should prepare for?

To answer your question, I've not read every post either but all I've seen from jayvols is youtube videos.
You do realize this is borderline stalking you are doing here right? I will yell for Freak....I will! :p Be good Fonz!

Well it was said earlier today and I'm guess you heard it but a couple of reporters in town saying Gruden is putting together a staff for SOMETHING. That was the most important thing I heard today.

Sorry you asked Jay. Didn't see that.

Text messages to a friend of mine who reads this site at 4:22 today:

"Continued trolling OCIVol['s post feed]. No longer believe a word he says."
"Clearly Jonesing for E-cred."
"He is posting things people want to hear so they will be believed."
"'Jay Graham will be retained'"
"'Tee Martin may be WRs coach.'"
"'Raheem Morris may come with.'"

I don't know what to make of others and what they're saying, but when you realize that one guy is saying that everything your friends think would be cool will definitely happen, that guy is a liar.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back