Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this kind of rumor (if it is a rumor) be something that either party would normally come out and deny?

I don't know, just curious.

Hart wouldn't come and deny it IMO because he wouldn't want it to be seen as a shown of support for DD.

JG wouldn't say anything because the more his name is mentioned the better his choices get assuming he desires to get back into coaching.

The silence means nothing to me in terms of if this is fantasy or true.

Reactions: 1 person
Way to put words into my post. Read it again. I said he was spreading rumors. He's pretty careful to speak vaguely and use lots of generalities that things he posts may or may not be true.

A rumor very often is just an unprovable truth. Why do you come off so bitter?

Reactions: 1 person
Hart wouldn't come and deny it IMO because he wouldn't want it to be seen as a shown of support for DD.

JG wouldn't say anything because the more his name is mentioned the better his choices get assuming he desires to get back into coaching.

The silence means nothing to me in terms of if this is fantasy or true.

Spot on.

I think definitely. If something were not going on the AD would say, no Dooley is my guy" period. The silence is deafening.

He wouldn't deny it if he intended to let him go soon. His silence means nothing regarding gruden IMO. It just means DD is unserious trouble.

Wrong.

Tired of seeing good folks duped by OCI. If you can show me where I have either patted myself on the back and/or begged for credit in this thread, I will issue a public apology.

You've told us over and over you aren't out for e-cred. Mus be public service.

For you to be calling out someone else for being FOS is the ultimate example of the pot calling the kettle black.

I called you on your lie about Dooley being fired last Monday and told you it was absolutely not true. More BS from you.

Now that you've resorted to attacking others, it's more clear e-cred is your only game.

lets say Gruden isn't hired....Who else is out there that would be a home run hire? I expect to see Kirby Smart posted but I am skeptical about him. Just curious

yes_it_is_really_me1.gif

You're growing on me, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back