Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow let me guess...40 year old virgin? Stuck in the 70's?

40yearoldVirgin1-480x271.jpg

:)

Reactions: 1 person
You've told us over and over you aren't out for e-cred. Mus be public service.

For you to be calling out someone else for being FOS is the ultimate example of the pot calling the kettle black.

I called you on your lie about Dooley being fired last Monday and told you it was absolutely not true. More BS from you.

Now that you've resorted to attacking others, it's more clear e-cred is your only game.

Go lay back down with OCI.

Way to put words into my post. Read it again. I said he was spreading rumors. He's pretty careful to speak vaguely and use lots of generalities that things he posts may or may not be true.

Speaking of being vague or using generalities:

JayVols is the one that was spreading rumors about how Dooley would be fired last Monday.

You clearly imply that Jay said (spreading rumors) Dooley would be fired last Monday. He didn't. You could always provide the exact quote and context to support your claim.

To me it appears he has been very honest to share what information he has. To compare Jay to the OCI situation (or e-cred seekers) is disingenuous, in my opinion.

Last edited:
The contract thread followed by the "conversation" with an assistant coach followed by the list of assistants. The web got too tangled so he bailed.

The list of assisstants that was 3 over the allowed NCAA limit with the promise of more to come........

Sorry to add to your words. Please forgive me.

Plus he had 11 or 12 positions to be filled when in reality there can only be 9..Had a feeling then something was fishy.:ermm:

thats why I just set back and watched his act. he was all over the place on this.the more a idiot speaks, the more ignorant they sound.I just kept saying I will wait and see. He got busted during recruiting.jayvol has him pegged right.

Yep, and 2 of those guys were ours until the end! I dont get how some say UT would be a laughingstock if they hired Tuberville. Is he a top choice? No, not in my opinion, but he is a solid coach with a nice history in the game. I can understand ripping a potential Golden hire more than Tubs but neither would be in my top 7 or so, but I wouldnt burn mattresses if it came to Tuberville. Bottom Line is my opinio is it is Gruden or bust

It is Gruden, imo.

Tubbs is just folks talking, I think. The staff(s) under Tubbs at AU were very good guys with 2 exceptions. Those 2 were major azzholes. Care to guess the 2?

Wrong.

Tired of seeing good folks duped by OCI. If you can show me where I have either patted myself on the back and/or begged for credit in this thread, I will issue a public apology.

Have been around a while but havent paid close enough attention to the "whos who" of posters and I admit I was buying OCI's stuff last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back