Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll know a lot more soon, I'd say. What Is interesting and I keep reiterating it is that neither party (Gruden or Hart) have publicly denied anything.

Imagine that. An AD shrewd enough to not tip his hand, and to keep a potential coaching search under wraps. Novel concept...

image.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Lord you folks need to get off oci and them , it was fun for a few thousand posts , I am sure that was all it was a bout . HIRE gruden .

I'm not stressing. I am curious to see what happens next week with Dooley. If he is coaching next weekend we will at least know part of the rumor was BS.

JayVols is the one that was spreading rumors about how Dooley would be fired last Monday. Do we get to ban him too or he gets a pass?

It seems like if you agree with a few posters, then you are grabbing for e-cred because no one can possibly know what they know. If you disagree or have other information to add, you are labeled a troll because only their rumors are worthy of discussion.

No one sees the double standard in here but me? Really?

When did he say definitively last Monday? A lot went down Monday but never remember that.

JayVols is the one that was spreading rumors about how Dooley would be fired last Monday. Do we get to ban him too or he gets a pass?

It seems like if you agree with a few posters, then you are grabbing for e-cred because no one can possibly know what they know. If you disagree or have other information to add, you are labeled a troll because only their rumors are worthy of discussion.

No one sees the double standard in here but me? Really?

Jay has never made a definitive statement as to when Dooley would be let go. Let's at least make an attempt to be factual.

Lots of people there that shell out money to TN. Only a few would be high enough to have that kind of intel. Allen Jones being the main one. I also know a few others (my hometown).

Well I have 0 sources. So for that fact, I can't say what I believe is what will happen, but you won't catch me saying I think it's a lie either.

I'm ready to be able to rock a visor in Neyland.

and hear "SPIDER 3 Y BANANA" ALOT

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

We'll know a lot more soon, I'd say. What Is interesting and I keep reiterating it is that neither party (Gruden or Hart) have publicly denied anything.

Is this kind of rumor (if it is a rumor) be something that either party would normally come out and deny?

I don't know, just curious.

I thought oci was full of sh*t when he came off with Grudens staff and said he had talked to one of Grudens asst.everything this idiot was saying seemed far fetched.

Reactions: 2 people
Can't wait for Tiny and Clowney to battle:

@JadeveonClowny: Can't wait to hang out with Tennessees QB tomorrow.

@Antonio_Tiny74: You wanna run your mouth?! Ok we'll see what's up tomorrow! You're soft dog!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 2 people
Lots of people there that shell out money to TN. Only a few would be high enough to have that kind of intel. Allen Jones being the main one. I also know a few others (my hometown).

I know a small booster that knows Thunder T well. I asked him what he thought and he said he will talk to Thunder if he can. I just got off of the phone with him. I will report back if I hear something but it will be at least tomorrow and maybe not at all.

I can't believe you guys are in here having a bof ecred battle. He did go over the top in that one post though.

Wrong.

Tired of seeing good folks duped by OCI. If you can show me where I have either patted myself on the back and/or begged for credit in this thread, I will issue a public apology.

Is this kind of rumor (if it is a rumor) be something that either party would normally come out and deny?

I don't know, just curious.

I would think that at some point....yes.

Go look up the timeline of the Saban to Alabama pressers and you can see his song and dance while he was at Miami. We aren't even seeing that.

JMO

I thought oci was full of sh*t when he came off with Grudens staff and said he had talked to one of Grudens asst.everything this idiot was saying seemed far fetched.

Plus he had 11 or 12 positions to be filled when in reality there can only be 9..Had a feeling then something was fishy.:ermm:

Last edited:
Jay has never made a definitive statement as to when Dooley would be let go. Let's at least make an attempt to be factual.

Way to put words into my post. Read it again. I said he was spreading rumors. He's pretty careful to speak vaguely and use lots of generalities that things he posts may or may not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back