'13 GA DT Montravius Adams

Florida made a huge impression on him this weekend. Here's an interesting bit from the article on his UF visit:

"Adams, who still has wide range of schools he is considering, said that he has a few other unofficial visits planned for this fall. As of today, the only one he knows of off the top of his head would be when Alabama plays Tennessee."

Reactions: 2 people
Florida made a huge impression on him this weekend. Here's an interesting bit from the article on his UF visit:

"Adams, who still has wide range of schools he is considering, said that he has a few other unofficial visits planned for this fall. As of today, the only one he knows of off the top of his head would be when Alabama plays Tennessee."

Nice, an upset win would deff turn alot of heads

Nice, hopefully Lawson makes it up here as well that weekend and they decide they want to play in college together. Multiple of their visits to Auburn did overlap.

Appreciate that. The one constant AU and UT share is "hate" for spuat.:hi:

Haha I live in Alabama and the way the bammers have been running there mouth for the last couple years, it's more than just ut and au it's half the country !!!!

GO VOLS AND ANYBODY WHO PLAYS bama

From Rivals Recruiting Chat and question about MAdams:

"Enjoyed his visit (UF) which is a good sign for the Gators since it appears he may be heading out of state."

Just tweeted to our commit Bigelow: "USC really opening my eyes bro. I can see myself playing in Cali."

Kiffin and O look to be throwing the kitchen sink at him. Still a long shot IMO, but ya never know; this year has been very surprising. If USC does get him, the DL gonna be nasty in next few years.

Was hoping he would take some more visits up to Knox and not look around any more SEC schools--UF in particular. RivalsMike thinks UF gonna close like a monster at the end...

Was hoping he would take some more visits up to Knox and not look around any more SEC schools--UF in particular. RivalsMike thinks UF gonna close like a monster at the end...

The bad thing is Muschamp said they already have all their needs met. So now, they're just looking to take the best players they can get. I don't like the sound of that one bit

Reactions: 1 person
The bad thing is Muschamp said they already have all their needs met. So now, they're just looking to take the best players they can get. I don't like the sound of that one bit

I have to agree. There's no way we can hope to get a leg up on UF if they keep raking in 5-star talent like it's the norm. Sadly, if Bray leaves I don't give us much of a shot in the Swamp next year. And in '14 we replace our entire OL/DL with Driskell coming in as a Senior...possible the streak hits 10 years.

Dooley has his work cut out to finish up this recruiting cycle; we must land some elite guys, period.

Eh, doesn't look very likely with Adams. Rod Crayton is probably the guy we have the best shot with. And I don't think anybody would complain about that.

At this point I still think UF is nothing more than a hat on the table with Adams. If he visits again there could be something to his newfound interest in UF.

As to the talk about UF's recruiting finish this year, I think we'll definitely finish strong. However, we still need to build some depth on the d-line with the likelihood of defections after this year. In addition, we desperately need help out WR.......but apparently Marquez North is lookin like a Vol.

VN Store

Back