Most lopsided debate ever?

2 others stand out.

Kennedy- Nixon in 1960

Bush- Clinton in 1992

This one is up there.

Not sure if it was the most lop sided ever but it got ugly fast.

I couldn't believe how much Romney dominated that debate.

It's lopsided until, you know, you actually read into what Romney said.

This is how I feel about the Obama administration.

I guess Obama does, too. It's an awful indication when you keep referencing what your plan is when you're the sitting president.

S**t or get off the pot. Obama never sat down.

Reactions: 1 person
This is how I feel about the Obama administration.

I guess Obama does, too. It's an awful indication when you keep referencing what your plan is when you're the sitting president.

S**t or get off the pot. Obama never sat down.

Spot-on.

the crazy thing with the media (all talk of bias aside) is that if Mitt doesn't crush Obama in the next one the narrative will be about the amazing Obama comeback.

I'm depressed.

the crazy thing with the media (all talk of bias aside) is that if Mitt doesn't crush Obama in the next one the narrative will be about the amazing Obama comeback.

I'm depressed.
Depends on the questions asked... He just can't run and hide from his record. So they'll have to ask questions about something else.....

Who is the next moderator?

Depends on the questions asked... He just can't run and hide from his record. So they'll have to ask questions about something else.....

Who is the next moderator?

I guess I'm just commenting on how the media needs to exaggerate a story. If it's a draw it will be all about how Obama made an amazing comeback. If Romney wins again it will be all about what is wrong with Obama. If Obama wins it will be all about how the first one was a fluke.

The whole need to fill 24 hours of news stuff has created a monster.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back