Jon Gruden thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we fire Dooley, Gruden would be one of the last on my list. He took one of the most talented teams in the NFL(built by Dungy, not him) and drove it straight in to the ground.

Don't need the little talent we have here drove in to the ground too.

If we fire Dooley, Gruden would be one of the last on my list. He took one of the most talented teams in the NFL(built by Dungy, not him) and drove it straight in to the ground.

Don't need the little talent we have here drove in to the ground too.

This is an angle we've never heard before. Interesting.

Reactions: 3 people
I heard this earlier this morning around 9:00-9:30, but I held off posting it until I got more info. I now have heard from 2 independent sources that Dooley's agent, Jimmy Sexton, is making numerous calls to gauge interest for possible staff positions that might be available to him after the season. You can believe this or not. I really don't care one iota either way. I trust these sources. Of course, things could change. I am not a "Book it!" kind of guy. Just sharing what has been shared with me.

Nothing more on Gruden, but this info is a positive sign that the failed Dooley experiment might be nearing an end.

Thanks for the info. :hi:

Well you said page one so....

It's been a long day for me. Tell me what video you are talking about.

Nevermind. I'll find it. I think I know which one it is. I don't think it's a video. It's an article with the real sports preview.

Well you said page one so....

It's been a long day for me. Tell me what video you are talking about.

He's talking about the one where Gruden talks about wanting to coach college ball again..I looked for it earlier for a fellow Vol and couldn't find it.

OS14, give him a break man b/c he's trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back