NC State fans.......WOW

I remember when we were in Tempe playing FSU in the National Championship and we were constantly chanting NC State to the FSU fans because that was their only loss of the season and it was equivalent of us losing to Vandy. They were so pissed and embarrassed

Reactions: 2 people
I remember when we were in Tempe playing FSU in the National Championship and we were constantly chanting NC State to the FSU fans because that was their only loss of the season and it was equivalent of us losing to Vandy. They were so pissed and embarrassed

NC state beating FSU in 98 is like the only time I have seen espn hype up an ncs victory..... like ever.

It just gets easier and easier to poke fun....they just posted these awesome pictures of NC State fans

Attachments

• 56031920.jpg
    56031920.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 23
  • nc.state(7).jpg
    nc.state(7).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 22
I like how the blonde in the first picture cares less about her football team and more about someone is willing to take her picture.

NC state beating FSU in 98 is like the only time I have seen espn hype up an ncs victory..... like ever.

We were 9-0 to start the season in like 2002, and they hyped us a bit. I agree, generally we arent that good/espn hates us.

Also didnt know about the NCSU chant in the Natty title game, but safe to say that's the closest We've ever been to the game its self.

2010_20october_2023_2021_2025_2030.jpeg

129001143485701509.jpg

tylerbraybacktat.jpg

Oh yea, forgot how the SEC does it. Didn't Garcia go to Jail like 5 times before Spurrier pulled him, and that was only because a better QB came along.

*****ing because our QB WON'T be suspended for the NCjr game? Quit making excuses.

I'm confused, does he want TB to play or doesn't he? If your coaching is that confused you are in trouble.

What excuse will we need for beating the piss out of your underfed wolf pack? We'll only need one: We are a more talented, deeper team.

You should go back to slum-lording little pigs and stalking little girls' grandmothers before you get hurt.

I've asked you this once. Will you be back here following the beat-down you will get in Atlanta?

If you guys are this arrogant before you even play the game, I'd have to be an idiot to come over here after an ass whooping. What would be the point of rubbing dirt in the wound. If you actually do beat us like you think you will, take it from me now, you will be a damned good team. You wont need me to come over here and tell you how good you are. I just dont think it is going to play out like you do. I promise I wont be here after a win either. From the second that game is over, I'd rather not talk to another vol the rest of the season, at least until we play you in the Puerto Rico early season basketball tournament.

I've been confident but respectful of you. However, I was responding in kind when you come to a UT board and throw out the "no excuses when we beat you" inference.

And for the record, after you are owned in Atlanta, we'll still be nervous as heck going into the FL game because... Well, NCSU will not be a very good indicator of the talent we will still be faced with in the rest of our schedule.

Good day...

Na if you stomp LSU or BAMA you will probably be the best team in the country. If you beat us like you think you will (2-3 scores) you will be a very good team. Hate to break it to you, but you dont have to be in the SEC to be worth a ****. We should be an improved team from last year, where we won 8 games and had a good showing in a bowl game. If you can beat that kind of team by 20 points your a good team. Cant wait to see what you can take out of context in this post to be a smartass with.

So, the Cincy game last year made us a good team?

Reactions: 1 person
8. Tennessee W 794 L 347 T 53 % .6872

80 North Carolina State W 554 L 537 T 55 % .5074

How about?

Scout recruiting rankings:

2011 - UT, 10th in nation. NCSU, 74th
2010 - UT, 16th in nation. NCSU, 47th
2009 - UT, 8th in nation. NCSU, 39th

NCSU, is it arrogance or facts that we are the deeper, more talented team?

Na if you stomp LSU or BAMA you will probably be the best team in the country. If you beat us like you think you will (2-3 scores) you will be a very good team. Hate to break it to you, but you dont have to be in the SEC to be worth a ****. We should be an improved team from last year, where we won 8 games and had a good showing in a bowl game. If you can beat that kind of team by 20 points your a good team. Cant wait to see what you can take out of context in this post to be a smartass with.

I started college years ago at NCSU. I was actually there when V won the BB title. I hate Carolina as passionately as anyone you know. I really like State.

That said, I do not think State has the talent to keep this game very close (if Dooley can coach). If this game is close or you win then IMHO UT is in for a very rough season and a new coach at the end of it.

Rivals rankings do not mean everything but they do mean something and especially in the south where recruiting is covered so intensely. You've had six 4-5* players in the last 4 classes. UT has had 45... and no less than 10 in any of those classes. Development can cover part of the difference but not all of it... even if you assume that UT's guys have had poor S&C.

Hate to break it to you but there's a reason the SEC has won the last several NC's.... It has better coaches but MUCH better players, facilities, and programs.

You had 8 wins last year? Congrats. The six BCS teams you beat had a combined record of 37-43. You gave up the same number of ppg as a young, thin UT D against a MUCH weaker schedule. UT faced BOTH BCS title competitors. In your losses, you gave up 34 ppg. UT gave up 29 ppg against a better schedule with a D that was way too thin and way too young.

Really I could parse this in many different ways that would all lead to the same conclusion. Had you faced UT's schedule last year, it is unlikely you would have won as many games or performed as well statistically... and UT has been at low ebb the past couple of years. Had UT faced your schedule, they probably would have played on NYD.

Reactions: 1 person
If you guys are this arrogant before you even play the game, I'd have to be an idiot to come over here after an ass whooping. What would be the point of rubbing dirt in the wound. If you actually do beat us like you think you will, take it from me now, you will be a damned good team. You wont need me to come over here and tell you how good you are. I just dont think it is going to play out like you do. I promise I wont be here after a win either. From the second that game is over, I'd rather not talk to another vol the rest of the season, at least until we play you in the Puerto Rico early season basketball tournament.

Then why come here at all? Go drink Drano

I started college years ago at NCSU. I was actually there when V won the BB title. I hate Carolina as passionately as anyone you know. I really like State.

That said, I do not think State has the talent to keep this game very close (if Dooley can coach). If this game is close or you win then IMHO UT is in for a very rough season and a new coach at the end of it.

Rivals rankings do not mean everything but they do mean something and especially in the south where recruiting is covered so intensely. You've had six 4-5* players in the last 4 classes. UT has had 45... and no less than 10 in any of those classes. Development can cover part of the difference but not all of it... even if you assume that UT's guys have had poor S&C.

Hate to break it to you but there's a reason the SEC has won the last several NC's.... It has better coaches but MUCH better players, facilities, and programs.

You had 8 wins last year? Congrats. The six BCS teams you beat had a combined record of 37-43. You gave up the same number of ppg as a young, thin UT D against a MUCH weaker schedule. UT faced BOTH BCS title competitors. In your losses, you gave up 34 ppg. UT gave up 29 ppg against a better schedule with a D that was way too thin and way too young.

Really I could parse this in many different ways that would all lead to the same conclusion. Had you faced UT's schedule last year, it is unlikely you would have won as many games or performed as well statistically... and UT has been at low ebb the past couple of years. Had UT faced your schedule, they probably would have played on NYD.

Whoa, sjt! Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning? You usually aren't so arrogant with your posts... You're usually fairly level headed.

VN Store

Back