'13 HI DT Scott Pagano

Just a 411 for everybody, and I'm not talking down to anyone, but Samoans and Hawaiians are not the same thing. Pagano, and Koehler for that matter, may very well have some Samoan ancestry (I have no clue whether they do or not), but this does not mean that Hawaiians and Samoans are mutually interchangeable. They are Pacific Islanders but still different. It's like calling Germans "English" or something akin to that. Ok, back to recruiting banter.

Looks like a Florida-LSU fight as of right now. I guess he got dominated by Josh Boutte at rivals. He is going to have to adjust to the power and speed of the SEC, red-shirt candidate.

From all reports he got owned out there and now looks foolish for the comments he made about R Nkemdichee.

Just a 411 for everybody, and I'm not talking down to anyone, but Samoans and Hawaiians are not the same thing. Pagano, and Koehler for that matter, may very well have some Samoan ancestry (I have no clue whether they do or not), but this does not mean that Hawaiians and Samoans are mutually interchangeable. They are Pacific Islanders but still different. It's like calling Germans "English" or something akin to that. Ok, back to recruiting banter.

Thanks for the history lesson it still don't change the fact I want them both on my team

The staff is working hard to get Pagano to visit UT when he does his southeast tour in July. Nothing has been scheduled yet but he's listening, per VQ.

visited UF, FSU,LSU and Bama during his tour. I think he's visiting Clemson this week and will announce within a few weeks.

No change---LSU leads. Set announce Aug 10.

Bryan Holt ‏@Bryan_Holt

Per his Facebook, four-star DT Scott Pagano will now make his college decision sometime this week. #Florida #LSU #Alabama #Clemson

*edit he's committing today

Last edited:
UF or LSU

not sure which but i think he did set the date while at UF and ive heard he might of given a silent

straight cash homie.

Clemson.

c-r-e-a-m-wu-tang-men-s-3xl-hoodie_design.png

Bryan Holt ‏@Bryan_Holt

Per his Facebook, four-star DT Scott Pagano will now make his college decision sometime this week. #Florida #LSU #Alabama #Clemson

*edit he's committing today

Yeah, saw that right after I posted---came out of nowhere. LOL. Reporting 7:30 announcement time.

Also, heard LSU still leads for Greg Gilmore but that you guys are making it interesting. Alabama right there too.

Hilarious. I asked my Clemson friend about him earlier and he knew nothing about him. Sounds like a surprise to their fans.

Ironic, this is the one that called out RN and said he only played JV ball, now they are teammates.

Something is going on shady there. There's no way they pull all of these guys without some shadiness. Just doesn't make sense. I'm ok with it cuz we weren't in the mix with any of them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Something is going on shady there. There's no way they pull all of these guys without some shadiness. Just doesn't make sense. I'm ok with it cuz we weren't in the mix with any of them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

well maybe guys saw they gave up 70 points in a bowl game and have a lot of playing time.. lol seriously it is clear to many what is going on with clemson. lsu guys earlier today were saying uf and then out of the blue he says clemson..

VN Store

Back