What Buck Fitzgerald said

He took a 3 win team and won a bowl game for the first time in over 20 years.

First 3 year records of rebuilding jobs

Brady Hoke record @ Ball State 10-24

Al Golden record @ Temple 10-26

Mack Brown @ Tulane 11-23

Mack Brown @ UNC 8-24-1

Frank Beamer @ Vtech 11-21-1

Derek Dooley @ La Tech 17-20
Dooley's predecessor and successor both won their conference. Doesn't that make you feel great?

Reactions: 1 person
What do you mean by win? If you're one of the guys who thinks winning 8 is winning, then there won't be excuses because Dooley still wouldn't have proven anything.

If they won 10 games your crew would make excuses for why they won.

If Tennessee goes 10-2, I'll be happy, so why would I make excuses? If Tennessee goes 8-4, I'll still say Dooley sucks at coaching. No excuses.

Most of you are so deep in the Dooley hatred that you can't do anything else but make excuses if he won.

He acts as if the rest of the gang hasnt brought that stuff up a million times

You can't expect everyone to like or believe in Dooley. There is nothing wrong with that. I have no problem with people doubting Dooley, its the people who only appear when something bad happens and then laughs about it.

Chavisut isn't the type of poster that laughs at UT's misery, he just doesn't have faith in the coaching staff. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

You can't expect everyone to like or believe in Dooley. There is nothing wrong with that. I have no problem with people doubting Dooley, its the people who only appear when something bad happens and then laughs about it.

Chavisut isn't the type of poster that laughs at UT's misery, he just doesn't have faith in the coaching staff. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that.

He isn't the main one, i agree. I'm not sold on Dooley by any means but I'm rational enough to wait and see what he can do with comparable talent before I write him off.

He isn't the main one, i agree. I'm not sold on Dooley by any means but I'm rational enough to wait and see what he can do with comparable talent before I write him off.

We've seen it. It was called Vandy and UK and he went 1-1 with an overtime win. He is a loser.

VN Store

Back