Otha Peters to Transfer?

If Otha Peters gets us to 9 wins next year, sign him up. :thumbsup:

Otha or not, we better be looking at more than 9 wins next year or this fanbase will be in epic meltdown...

Now if Mack Brown will screw up we can bring Dalton and Otha into together. It's a Festivus miracle.

Reactions: 3 people
that guy on Rivals is a huge troll. The word "transfer" should have thrown up a red flag for everyone. He can't transfer anywhere. He's still in freaking high school.

Also do not want. Anyone dumb enough to sign with Petrino after knowing his history at every school and team he's coach for obviously falls right in line with the type of scumbag he is. I doubt Tennessee coaches would want someone like him after the way he lied to them at the last minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I hope Dooley tells him that all 18 year olds are entitled to atleast one dumb decision, and that we get an All-American LB out of it.

Totally agree, but he must go and apologize to the whole team once he is enrolled and tell them he was just thinkin with his dipstick- Jimmy!

I would take him in a heartbeat, but it ain't gonna happen. He would have to sit out a year, get out of shape and probably end up closer to home anyway.

I would take him in a heartbeat, but it ain't gonna happen. He would have to sit out a year, get out of shape and probably end up closer to home anyway.

If he was a red shirt he would still get to workout and practice with the the team he just wouldn't get to play in any games. Highly doubt he would get out of shape.

why would a redshirted player get out of shape?

I doubt Arky would release him from his LOI to another SEC school or someone on their sched in the next 4 years. He'll probably have to either sit out a year or go prep/JUCO if he left for UT.

Reactions: 2 people
looks like there saying that on VQ someone summarize

He won't transfer. He would have to sit out a full season because there is no justifiable reason for him to transfer.
Arkansas will likely keep an interim coach a full season and then hire Gus Malzon after Gus does one season at Arkansas St.
Peters will stay or should I say, he won't come to U.T.

Reactions: 1 person
At least we now know what it was that Petrino had to offer to get Peters to switch commitments.

I think 9 wins is a realistic expectation for next year.

I don't know if it's a realistic expectation. It's an optimistic outlook. We could win 9-10 games this year depending. We also could win 5-6.

On Otha, I highly doubt Arkansas releases him from his LOI. The NCAA also would not step in here like they did for USCw guys, Henderson and Malik. However, if there is any truth to this I highly doubt Dooley and Co. would welcome him back with open arms.

I don't know if it's a realistic expectation. It's an optimistic outlook. We could win 9-10 games this year depending. We also could win 5-6.

On Otha, I highly doubt Arkansas releases him from his LOI. The NCAA also would not step in here like they did for USCw guys, Henderson and Malik. However, if there is any truth to this I highly doubt Dooley and Co. would welcome him back with open arms.

If a 9 win season is considered an optimistic outlook, then a 5-6 win season would have to be considered pessimistic.

Reactions: 3 people
that kid would be crazy to transfer here.
the way fans aka cowards treated him on twitter after he flipped was disgusting.

Peters ain't banging Petrino...he doing Susan. She still going to be there in August.

Otha never heard of Petrino

Totally agree, but he must go and apologize to the whole team once he is enrolled and tell th
em he was just thinkin with his dipstick- Jimmy!

Screw all of this. It ain't happening anyway.
Screw Peters. His team will be on it's way down and we'll wave at him on our way up.

VN Store

Back