Breaking News concerning First Game

Cause I don't care for someone dogging the Vols?

Im not dogging the Vols. I came on here to give some information that I figured you guys might want to know and a bunch of classless fans come at me and call my school a 3rd rate school after we had a better season than UT.

If you are a fan of Tennessee then shouldn't that include you as well?

I got over that a while ago some people need to move on. Like the ones who think UT is as good as the Peyton Manning and Tee Martin days. The fact is UT has not been a good team in years. I hate to say it but its true

I got over that a while ago some people need to move on. Like the ones who think UT is as good as the Peyton Manning and Tee Martin days. The fact is UT has not been a good team in years. I hate to say it but its true

I guess you're just more objective than I am.

Im not dogging the Vols. I came on here to give some information that I figured you guys might want to know and a bunch of classless fans come at me and call my school a 3rd rate school after we had a better season than UT.

You had a better season cause you played in a significantly weaker conference with a schedule that Little Debbie put together. That fact kinda makes your whole argument invalid. I would think that even a student at Cow State University could figure that out.

No one thinks this team is as good as the late 90s except for a small delusional section of the fanbase.

Reactions: 1 person
Man, can't we all just get along.

NC State is not a bad team and we would be very foolish to take them lightly. That being said, I expect us to win and will be there in my Orange cheering for UT. I see no need to belittle the Wolfpack. My dad went there and my first memories of college football were cheering on the Pack. Good people and a good university. I wish them well except against us.

Don't understand all this talk bout the ACC being so wimpy. Last bowl games against ACC:
Maryland
Clemson
Va Tech
UNC

That makes us 0-4. Seem to remember it was Va in the Sugar Bowl back in the '90's last time we beat an ACC team in a bowl. If we want to belittle a conference pick on the Big Ten. At least we've beaten them in a bowl recently.

Hopefully Dooley will turn it around and the ACC will be like the Big Ten for us again, starting Aug 31.

Reactions: 2 people
Man, can't we all just get along.

NC State is not a bad team and we would be very foolish to take them lightly. That being said, I expect us to win and will be there in my Orange cheering for UT. I see no need to belittle the Wolfpack. My dad went there and my first memories of college football were cheering on the Pack. Good people and a good university. I wish them well except against us.

Don't understand all this talk bout the ACC being so wimpy. Last bowl games against ACC:
Maryland
Clemson
Va Tech
UNC

That makes us 0-4. Seem to remember it was Va in the Sugar Bowl back in the '90's last time we beat an ACC team in a bowl. If we want to belittle a conference pick on the Big Ten. At least we've beaten them in a bowl recently.

Hopefully Dooley will turn it around and the ACC will be like the Big Ten for us again, starting Aug 31.

One reason we lose to ACC teams is they tend to pair a lower seeded SEC team with a higher seeded ACC team. i.e. #6 SEC vs. #3 ACC

Just something I've always noticed

VN Store

Back