We are blessed to have Dooley!

I have to say, I was very impressed by the statement Jeff Long made tonight, and I applaud him for making the right decision despite the Arkansas fans' opposition to it. I'm certainly glad that you don't hear that kind of negativity coming out of Dooley's program. When was the last time we heard about a Vol getting arrested?

That said, I have NO sympathy for the Arkansas program. They knew they were hiring a scum bag when they brought him on, or they should have. Have a taste of the medicine we already took, Arky (Kiffin, anyone?).

Reactions: 1 person
We get our wins this year guys..I promise

I know many of you are weary of getting your hopes crushed, it's going to get done and you will be able to walk with your heads high once more.

It was an extremely tuff job Dooley had to take on here, it took some time but we finally have an SEC caliber roster. 2012-2022 the decade of dominance part 2 :)

We get our wins this year guys..I promise

I know many of you are weary of getting your hopes crushed, it's going to get done and you will be able to walk with your heads high once more.

It was an extremely tuff job Dooley had to take on here, it took some time but we finally have an SEC caliber roster. 2012-2022 the decade of dominance part 2 :)

vzdh1d.gif

Reactions: 3 people
We'll get some big wins this year. We've took our turn on the bottom. 2012: The year of the return to prominence. Were done getting kicked around. I really do feel like he's got good help around him now.

Here is a challenge for you AllVol.. We win 9 games you ban yourself ? Deal or no deal ?

For the entire summer next season ?

Nobody could've won right away with what Dooley inherited, so I don't know why some of you are like "win some games." You were seriously expecting a ton of wins these last 2 years? Dooley will get it done this year....

Yes! We are so blessed that our coach didn't wreck a motorcycle with his mistress on the back!

Along with 100 something other schools.

Wanna know how to spot a genius? When someone with a White Lightning avatar says we're blessed because our coach is one of 100's of other coaches who didn't flame out like a retard.

Give me Petrino's W column then I'll feel "blessed". Save that for church Bub.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes! We are so blessed that our coach didn't wreck a motorcycle with his mistress on the back!

Wanna know how to spot a genius? When someone with a White Lightning avatar says we're blessed because our coach is one of 100's of other coaches who didn't flame out like a retard.

Lol.. Have you seen your avatar? He's saying we r blessed to have a coach with some character, opposed to a scum bag like some programs have deal with and worry about. We will see this year how he handles an actual SEC roster for the first time since he's been here.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama is at a point where it just has to worry about Bama. Outside factors are irrelevant.

Nope, not really.

FOr being Such a "realist"with Dooley, You sure have a flawed sense of reality with Alabama ANd their divine right to football.

Oh, that's right. I forget, you tend to act like a the typical female who is on her never-ending period. ALways complaining, always exaggerating, never satisfied and the grass is always greener on The other side.

That is a perfect description of your post history -- most especially your obsession with your direct insults towards Dooley.

Now go ahead and attempt to flame away with your half-baked unoriginal comments that even you, when sober, will laugh at and claim you were being an idiot.

Reactions: 2 people
Agree and people act like he is the second coming but we haven't won squat in 5 years... so bobby was a dumb a for chasing tail that doesn't mean Dooley is a better coach or person.

Yes it does..Cheating on your wife is pathetic..You might not like CDD as a coach but don't put him in the same category as Petrino on family matters...NO comparison there whatsoever..

JMHO as a FAITHFUL husband...

Not sure you should be mentioning "avatars" in your point, Hoss.

I said nothing of the like in the OP. If you like Petrino's wins so much, go follow him to the next dump he lands at.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back