We are blessed to have Dooley!

He could be the ****tiest coach ever. If that turns out to be the case, we'll find someone better. But he carries himself and our program with class.

Surely Allvol can agree with this. I hope he does great here and this is the year that he has to prove himself. I just wish he would of hired the staff we have now, 2 years ago. Cuz this staff is good!

Reactions: 1 person
Let's be honest....

Nobody has a freakin clue whether or not this guy can coach yet.

This is the correct stance to take concerning Dooley, imo. One would even argue that he has done more to show he can't coach than that he can coach, but this year will be telling.

Coming from a guy that needs a disaster at another program to make him feel better about his program. Speaks volumes about Dooley pumpers.

I think you are bringing you own negative point of view into this post. I feel pretty good about going into this next season, but I feel even better now.

no one has even bothered to consider that if arkansas football heads into the toilet it helps.......alabama

Yes, because Arkansas being good has really hindered Bama.

obviously, it hasn't stopped bama. but, if a game that was fairly difficult becomes easier, then it helps.

instead of having to get by lsu, arkansas and auburn. now, you have one less team

obviously, it hasn't stopped bama. but, if a game that was fairly difficult becomes easier, then it helps.

instead of having to get by lsu, arkansas and auburn. now, you have one less team

Bama is at a point where it just has to worry about Bama. Outside factors are irrelevant.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's be honest....

Nobody has a freakin clue whether or not this guy can coach yet.

Agree and people act like he is the second coming but we haven't won squat in 5 years... so bobby was a dumb a for chasing tail that doesn't mean Dooley is a better coach or person.

Blessed would be a strong word to use for a coach that's firmly on the hot seat.Bump this thread at the end of the season when we may have a better idea. I support him, but most rational people are holding their judgement for after the 2012 season

Horse hockey.

Coming from a guy that needs a disaster at another program to make him feel better about his program. Speaks volumes about Dooley pumpers.

coming from a guy that needs someone to say something other than his opinion to post on here...speaks volumes about a CHUMP

VN Store

Back