A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

Dude, I like you in the Endzone, but in the Politics Forum, you are borderline retarded. Did you not read what T-Town (who is beyond retarded everywhere) posted about Zimmerman not knowing or mentioning Martin's race until the big, black, scary man came after him? I just proved that was a complete falsehood and that, furthermore, Zimmerman also used a racial slur before charging in and instigating a confrontation. Zimmy deserved to get his ass beat, that was finally happening, and then he pulled his gun and killed an innocent kid.

What does ttown have to do with me?

Who is arguing Zimmerman shouldnt be punished?

Your emotions have taken over

Considering he was likely interviewed by the geniuses who dispatched the narcotics team rather than homicide - hell yeah I discredited it.

What does ttown have to do with me?

Who is arguing Zimmerman shouldnt be punished?

Your emotions have taken over

If you're not emotionally affected by this, then I question your level of humanity. The reason I went to Pooch-meltdown-level is because T Town was once again spreading lies and you questioned me on my post, which is THE CALL TO 911 SHOWING THAT ZIMMY, INDEED, DID CALL OUT MARTIN'S RACE IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF SAID CALL.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're not emotionally affected by this, then I question your level of humanity. The reason I went to Pooch-meltdown-level is because T Town was once again spreading lies and you questioned me on my post, which is THE CALL TO 911 SHOWING THAT ZIMMY, INDEED, DID CALL OUT MARTIN'S RACE IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF SAID CALL.

I did what?

I feel pretty terrible every time I read one of your posts, so getting a chance to show that you often pander to the extreme right on almost every topic, even if it is blatantly obvious you are completely wrong, then yes, I guess I do.

I said he was able to answer the question after TM started walking toward him, you turn that into me saying that TM "came after him"?

Zimmerman is not able to confirm that TM is black until the 1:09 mark. I was not aware that saying that you "think" somone is black when asked to identify a race, is a proof of racism.
I guess I deserve to be chewed out for not using the term "positively identify", my bad Pooch.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back