A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

2) list the criminal activity.

Thanks.

(1)

Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is*"mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

(2)

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

have you? you've conveniently left out 2 points: (1) the neighborhood is less than 50% white and (2) the neighborhood has experienced criminal activity.

I didn't see any articles explaining past criminal activity. If there were any references and they detailed a trend that robberies were happening Sunday evenings during half-time of televised sports events most often by teen-aged males acting alone and in plain sight, then I might change my mind about the whole situation. The only reference I saw was in Zimmerman's 911 call where he mentioned non-specific past break-ins as his justification for following Trayvon.

Last edited:
I didn't see any articles explaining past criminal activity. If there were any references and they detailed a trend that robberies were happening Saturday evenings during half-time of televised sports events most often by teen-aged males acting alone and in plain sight, then I might change my mind about the whole situation. The only reference I saw was in Zimmerman's 911 call where he mentioned non-specific past break-ins as his justification for following Trayvon.

That's where the possible suspicious activity comes into play for me.

Let's see how he tries to dismiss this one now.

I'm not trying to dismiss it. It still isn't relevant to the case. You can't go start a confrontation with someone, WHEN DIRECTLY TOLD NOT TO DO ANYTHING BY AUTHORITIES, realize you're getting your ass kicked by an unarmed scrawny kid and shoot him and call it self defense.

I'm not trying to dismiss it. It still isn't relevant to the case. You can't go start a confrontation with someone, WHEN DIRECTLY TOLD NOT TO DO ANYTHING BY AUTHORITIES, realize you're getting your ass kicked by an unarmed scrawny kid and shoot him and call it self defense.

I thought you said he wasn't getting his ass kicked?

Who is saying different?

You argue against due process......

This is what we are replying to

VN Store

Back