13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods in agreement* Remember not too long ago when playing safety at Tennessee was like playing O-Line at USC?. When everybody went to the league and/or was a playmaker.

I remember when we had playmakers at safety. And guys that would break on a football in the secondary. We're getting back there, I hope. The secondary of Berry, Morley, Willingham, and Rogan/Vinson were fun to watch at times. We went from that to Teague and others at CB.

I remember when we had playmakers at safety. And guys that would break on a football in the secondary. We're getting back there, I hope. The secondary of Berry, Morley, Willingham, and Rogan/Vinson were fun to watch at times. We went from that to Teague and others at CB.

I'd take another rogan fo sho... Wish he'd have stayed

Reactions: 1 person
Article by Barton Simmons on 247 says that Bell has no allegiance to any particular school & that Bell is wanting a LSU offer

Like JMoore said AU has offered.

“I’m very excited about the offer. It’s another SEC offer. It means a lot to me and my family,” Bell said.

Bell, 6-foot-1 and 190 pounds, learned of the offer in a phone conversation with Auburn secondary coach Willie Martinez.

“Coach Martinez said I was what he was looking for on and off the field,” Bell said. “Him and my coach were talking and he told me and my coach he had a great reference on me as a person and how I’m aggressive on the field and a ball hawk.

“I really don’t have a top three or anything right now,” he said. “We’re going to see after all our visits. We’re going to see what everybody has to offer me and my family and make a decision after that.”

Bell does have a good idea what he’s looking for in a school.

“It’s going to be very important for me for the coaching staff to be a warm coaching staff and very open, a good surrounding, and academics are the most important to me and my family -- the graduation rate,” he said.

“I really don’t have a top three or anything right now,” he said. “We’re going to see after all our visits. We’re going to see what everybody has to offer me and my family and make a decision after that.”

saving-money-how-to-get-rich.jpg

Bell will be a Vol. If not, the ghosts of recruiting seasons' past will haunt him!:yes:

Because that is just Vonn. He is the type that will want to have fun with the process but I promise he knew the second Dooley called where he is going to school

Ootewahvol is in the know here. We should link this post every couple pages haha. When the volnation panic sets in.

Reactions: 1 person
If anybody thinks he's a Vol lock this early in the recruiting game, then they need to wear a helmet.

Article by Barton Simmons on 247 says that Bell has no allegiance to any particular school & that Bell is wanting a LSU offer

I wonder if the Bell crew is storming the LSU boards like they did this one telling them how Bell and his coach are waiting by the phone and do not understand why they will not return their calls and give him the offer he is so badly wanting. He grew up a tiger fan and worships the purple. "He just needs to get the offer to commit" :eek:lol:

Ask Bell now is LSU is still an offer he wants with LSU just losing their DB coach to Tampa Bay. He was one of the best in CFB.

I wonder if the Bell crew is storming the LSU boards like they did this one telling them how Bell and his coach are waiting by the phone and do not understand why they will not return their calls and give him the offer he is so badly wanting. He grew up a tiger fan and worships the purple. "He just needs to get the offer to commit" :eek:lol:

Come on man let it go.

And Vonn Bell will commit and sign with Tennessee on the first Wednesday in February 2013! End of story!

I would rather him visit the Barn than UGA.

He's visiting UT on a huge weekend. Maybe we could get a few commits that weekend.

Florida, Alabama, and especially A&M and Michigan have been pulling in commitments on their junior days so far. I don't know if we do the same on the 3rd or not, but it would be nice to get a little extra momentum going into the summer. Regardless, I don't think it matters one way or the other for the ultimate quality of this class whether or not we get a bunch of very early commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back